Don't buy online from Crispy Critter Racing in NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerDubs

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Placed an order over a week ago, website showed part in stock. They are a little over an hour away from me, both here in NJ.

Card was charged right away- expected the order would arrive before last weekend being so close.

Friday- nope. Maybe Saturday. Nope.

Bummer, no running the car. Maybe Monday. Nope.

Tuesday I still have nothing- call them up to check on the status. Guy on phone was useles, had no idea whatsoever- just says what is your name and #, and that he will talk to the other guy 'that handles the website stuff' when he *gets off his full time job*...

I wait over 24 hours for a response and finally get an email saying part is back ordered and I get a refund.

If I didn't call after a week went by, how long till they noticed? If ever...

So I wrote back and told them don't have an online shop if you can't manage it correctly. Completely wasted my time. Even if I place an order somewhere else now, it won't arrive before the weekend ....

Thanks jerks!

Different vendor but I have had shops take my money via their online presence only to cancel my order and refund my money 2 days later due to no stock. It is frustrating that they don’t integrate pro Py with thei stock/point of sale systems properly as I could have purchased elsewhere 2 days ago.....feeling your frustration

I had an ebay vendor do something similar once, I placed an order, a week and half went by and I hadn't even gotten a shipping confirmation. So I messaged them asking if my order had shipped, the next day they just issued me a refund didn't even reply to my message.

Yea- so annoying. Still waiting on an order from Amain that was placed on the 12th.

Am I being unreasonable? Has Amazon ruined me? I'm not expecting 2 days, but c'mon...

At least some of the sellers in the UK don’t seem to have their order and stock systems connected very well. I found out the hard way by ordering 2 x 2 pairs of wheels/tyres that showed as ‘in stock’ only to get a part shipment of 1 pair while the other was back ordered with no eta. Placed an order for a different set of 4 wheels/tyres (2 x 2 pair again) and added a note to cancel if they would be part shipped. They called me up to discuss as they only had 1pair and I cancelled the order.

Yea- so annoying. Still waiting on an order from Amain that was placed on the 12th.

Am I being unreasonable? Has Amazon ruined me? I'm not expecting 2 days, but c'mon...
The hell I ordered some stuff on Friday the 15th and I already have it installed on my vehicle. Did you order something that had an additional handling time? Some of the stuff they have it states in the bottom ships in x-x days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back