Don't crash your SBR 2.0 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got the repair done !! May not be pretty , but it will work until the parts come in . Used 1/8'' flat stock ( had to double up between the chassis and front diff ) . a little grinding , welding , notch a piece to weld vertical to be in front of the hinge pins to hold them in , bolt to front bumper , drill some holes and wire tie to other side of broken bumper .

View attachment 119622

View attachment 119625

View attachment 119626

View attachment 119630

View attachment 119631
Top quality bodging there! Love it

so word to the wise, i have had the bumper LOS 251105 on order now for weeks now and it is now saying its may until the bumper comes in!

so word to the wise, i have had the bumper LOS 251105 on order now for weeks now and it is now saying its may until the bumper comes in!
Wow !! 251106 lower skid plate / bracket was May also !!! Totally unacceptable to not have these crucial front end crash parts ready !!! How's your lower bracket ?

Wow !! 251106 lower skid plate / bracket was May also !!! Totally unacceptable to not have these crucial front end crash parts ready !!! How's your lower bracket ?
So it’s messed up but I was able to find the support Bracket in the Netherlands that just came in. Hope the bumper comes in that I ordered in early January. I guess we’ll see.

So it’s messed up but I was able to find the support Bracket in the Netherlands that just came in. Hope the bumper comes in that I ordered in early January. I guess we’ll see.
I really like the truck , but am going to keep it for low / long jumping rather then " sending " it . This truck just does not jump like the K8S / Xmaxx / etc . Keep it for the scale driving look / experience .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back