Don't drink and drive. Carnage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take $250 shipped including TX/RX. Not sure if this deal would make sense for anyone. They are $348 new after tax. I don't mind making the repairs, I'm actually kind of looking forward to it.

I purchased these parts today from LHS and would include with sale:

AR310884 COMPOSITE CENTRE SLIDER DRIVESHAFT SET
AR330470 ROD END SET
AR320399 F/R COMPOSITE UPPER GEARBOX COVERS/SHOCK TOWER
AR320400 RADIO BOX SET

Still need the following parts. Chassis, turnbuckles, steering posts and steering parts set are all on back order.

ARA320608 COMPOSITE CHASSIS - LWB
AR330542 STEEL TURNBUCKLE M4x48mm (Black) (2pcs) (one turnbuckle was bent but I bent it back and it's intact and feels solid)
AR320413 BATTERY MOUNTING SET (one velcro strap broken is broken If you have velcro or another type of strap you would save $12)
AR340137 STEERING POST (2PCS) (one steering post looks like it might be bent 1 or 2 degrees. Could probably salvage both)
ARA340179 STEERING PARTS SET

I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands and would like to spend the nice days driving, not wrenching, hence the reason I wouldn't mind selling it. And the wife would throw a fit she finds out I bought a second, so that's probably not an option.

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Is someone seriously thinking of buying that? Its a little broken, no? JW

Finally received the parts I ordered over a month ago. Time to get to work.

2978A4FF-6A27-4E7C-8374-B3B01C94BF25.jpeg

F6795973-14B6-4CCD-9C2C-B957ED432C45.jpeg

That looks like fun! I enjoy working on my cars. Where did you order them from that took so long?

That looks like fun! I enjoy working on my cars. Where did you order them from that took so long?
It is fun working on them. It's a challenge keeping track of all the screws though!

I ordered the parts from Horizon. The chassis, steering arm and tie rods were on back order. I thought I was the only one who managed to snap a chassis in half 😅

It is fun working on them. It's a challenge keeping track of all the screws though!

I ordered the parts from Horizon. The chassis, steering arm and tie rods were on back order. I thought I was the only one who managed to snap a chassis in half 😅
I usually put the screws back into the hole they came out of if possible, but I know where most of the screws go after working on it so much lol. Other people have snapped chassis too, you're not the only one. :D

Jenny's rc has parts for pretty cheap, usually sold out though, but they restock 1-2 times a week.

Ouch! Our gang always drive lubed up, Friday and Saturday nights are a blast.

Back in one piece. 4 battery cycles and she seems to be running pretty pretty pretty good (Larry David voice). Can you believe I let my wife and sister in law drive it? So far they have a better track record than I do 😆 I might invest in a 2S battery for them. 3S gets scary even at 50% throttle setting. That was many hours of good work. Feels good to be back.

EC33775D-1695-4A42-98FA-D49EF9EC0855.jpeg

D38EF2EE-8164-4685-AAD7-C6E378D1ACA8.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back