Infraction Don't drive your infraction without brakes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomos319

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
Just don't.
IMG_20200305_150617985.jpg

IMG_20200305_150629669.jpg

Warranty!
these damned chassis bend too easy! It's a defect design. Certainly with two smaller tower to tower braces it would not have bent like that.

Is that too much kick up on the front of the chassis??

That sucks! But why would you run it without the brakes?
Didn't run it that way intentionally. I hooked my flysky gt5 to it and apparently it was in forward/reverse mode with no brakes and I did not know.
Ouch, that sucks but it is totally fixable. poop happens when Newton's law of motion gets applied.
Just need a chassis and a new front bumper, plus a center diff cover,.which cracked. No other bends or breaks I can see. Even the shock just popped the cap - no actual damage

Last edited:
There is a fwd/rev mode with no brake mode? Looks like the brake button worked just fine to me... lol jk sorry man

I did something similar when I first got mine.. albeit it was in my living room and only damage was a long burnout on my hardwood floors and a big ding on my coffee table.. oh and my gf was pissed.

also fwiw.. I have all the braces if you need them.. center and front and rear. I just upgraded all mine and move my esc to center mount. Even have all the center parts (top cap, diff mount) too since I upgraded to all PPS recently. just cover shipping Just lmk.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back