Infraction Don't drive your infraction without brakes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, looked at the manual and I'm not sure. I wasn't going full blast but when I hit the brakes it just coasted and I could not turn out of it. Maybe brakes are at 25 percent instead of 50.

Thanks for the offer. Already ordered the center...rear and front don't appear to be damaged. Won't know for sure till I have time to do a full tear down this weekend(y)(y)(y)(y)
stock out of the box the brakes are at like 25% who is almost nothing and has no braking power step it up to 50% with the esc programing. For the chassi keep in mind it is not really a jump basher but more onroad and you hardly hit anything hard enough to bend that chassi

I did something similar when I first got mine.. albeit it was in my living room and only damage was a long burnout on my hardwood floors and a big ding on my coffee table.. oh and my gf was pissed.

also fwiw.. I have all the braces if you need them.. center and front and rear. I just upgraded all mine and move my esc to center mount. Even have all the center parts (top cap, diff mount) too since I upgraded to all PPS recently. just cover shipping Just lmk.

Now that's just kool! We have some super cool members here!

Being new to RCs again and the Infraction I am always nervous when running that truck I try to find the biggest lots I can find..... still don't help :) I've only ran it maybe 5x so with time I'll feel better. But my accidents have not been "damaged" breaking...

@atomos319 sorry about that but it looks like some help is on the way!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back