Infraction Don't drive your infraction without brakes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also fwiw.. I have all the braces if you need them.. center and front and rear. I just upgraded all mine and move my esc to center mount. Even have all the center parts (top cap, diff mount) too since I upgraded to all PPS recently. just cover shipping Just lmk.

Good man (y)

There is a fwd/rev mode with no brake mode? Looks like the brake button worked just fine to me... lol jk sorry man
Hmmm, looked at the manual and I'm not sure. I wasn't going full blast but when I hit the brakes it just coasted and I could not turn out of it. Maybe brakes are at 25 percent instead of 50.
Thanks for the offer. Already ordered the center...rear and front don't appear to be damaged. Won't know for sure till I have time to do a full tear down this weekend(y)(y)(y)(y)

Hmmm, looked at the manual and I'm not sure. I wasn't going full blast but when I hit the brakes it just coasted and I could not turn out of it. Maybe brakes are at 25 percent instead of 50.

Thanks for the offer. Already ordered the center...rear and front don't appear to be damaged. Won't know for sure till I have time to do a full tear down this weekend(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yeah brakes on these sucks bad. It gets worse with the speed pinion.

Running mine the 1st time today, was sorta wondering why they set the brake so weak from the factory. Need to dial it up to 50% before I run again. Thankfully today's runoffs were into snow drifts.

Do they come stock not the same as other 6s vehicles? I haven't touched an Infraction yet. Very curious
They are set to 25% from the factory I believe.

Yeah brakes on these sucks bad. It gets worse with the speed pinion.
It gets ultra worse with trying to drift in the middle of a speed run with 20 mph wind gusts... Makes em flip and barrel roll like crazy... Know what I mean... ???

It gets ultra worse with trying to drift in the middle of a speed run with 20 mph wind gusts... Makes em flip and barrel roll like crazy... Know what I mean... ???
Drifting and speed runs don’t usually go well together...?
They do have such a low center of gravity that they usually land on their feet, like a cat.

Um yeah that thing flipped like 20 times before it hit the ground lmao

Drifting and speed runs don’t usually go well together...?
They do have such a low center of gravity that they usually land on their feet, like a cat.
Yeah wasn't intentionally lol. Still kinda cold today so when they lose traction oh boy do they lose traction lmao

Yeah wasn't intentionally lol. Still kinda cold today so when they lose traction oh boy do they lose traction lmao
I didn’t figure it was... ?
No vid??

I didn’t figure it was... ?
No vid??
No video unfortunately @MaddogMikeD forgot to record the airborne barrel rolls. I thought for sure when she hit the ditch she was done for at that speed lmao

Gonna be my next truck, I bet. Sounds like drift and speed run setup is pretty different and makes sense. Need to be able to switch it between both fast imo. I'd drift and speed run in the same session or even same pack but middle of the road brakes could be my goal.
We'll see. ??

Gonna be my next truck, I bet. Sounds like drift and speed run setup is pretty different and makes sense. Need to be able to switch it between both fast imo. I'd drift and speed run in the same session or even same pack but middle of the road brakes could be my goal.
We'll see. ??
Well just to warn you. This was her maiden voyage today and the blx185 is doing the same as all the blx100's are. It's bad to.

Last edited:
No video unfortunately @MaddogMikeD forgot to record the airborne barrel rolls. I thought for sure when she hit the ditch she was done for at that speed lmao
Ummm... who's the cool guy with a new 4K camera... hhhmmm... let me think....?

Well just to warn you. This was her maiden voyage today and the blx185 is doing the same as all the blx100's are. It's bad to.

They probably have some sourcing issues lately as we've suspected. The Mojave will be leaving me with a blx185 system after the switch I have on-hand and I know it works so if I end up with a dud by the time I get the Infraction, I'll make a claim for a new one to keep around and install the one from the Mojave.
By the time I pull the trigger though, I imagine Arrma will have it figured out. I'm thinking late April or May when the new stuff arrives. And even by that time they may have the next version available...which could be 8s? lol we'll see. My f150 is paid off then (65k miles?) and to celebrate I'm gonna get a new Arrma vehicle. haha. After that I'm socking away my regular truck note $... and driving this 2014 female dog til the wheels fall off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back