don't forget about tomorrow gentlemen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
Picked up the gf a gift certificate for a message. Also bought 2 slabs of Atlantic salmon which Ill be grilling out for her tomorrow night as its her favorite. Did some cleaning today to since I been slacking on that and a small bag of Godiva chocolates. Lets hear your ideas!

I have the perfect plan in place.🤔 A gift that gives back . literally..so last year I bought her a hsp brushless buggy and she used it for 2 weeks.i patiently waited and a week later she said she was bored and gave it to me 🤣🤣🤣win win situation.. seriously this year the usual. Roses and dinner at our favorite Portuguese restaurant . reservation made for tomorrow at 7 pm .and after a nice walk on the beach that's literally in front of my house in Rhode island.hopefully we don't get attack by coyotes..or geese .. tonight I'll give her what she loves the most 🍷🍷🍷🍷.
Got her a box of chocolates and a di!d@, and if she doesn't like the chocolates, then she can go f&#k herself
Omg that's soooo fkin funny holy poop.🤣🤣🤣

My girl just started making her own wine. There's 6 gallons in a bucket in hobby room. So tempting...lol.
That's awesome..I brew my own hard apple cider..press my own apples .some go into mason jars with pumpkin spices and cinnamon stick and the rest I carbonate in bottles as apple cider beer
My girl just started making her own wine. There's 6 gallons in a bucket in hobby room. So tempting...lol.
My grandfather in Portugal makes his own wine also .tons of land with a few different types of grapes .he sells it to local restaurants.everytime I go there I get so drunk lol all free.

I've been married for 22 years.. 😱... we don't do anything extremely fancy now, but, Every year we change it up a little.. This year we are headed to lunch while the youngest is at school.. most likely outback, The given of course, cards, candy, flowers.. we will make dinner together (which is undecided at this point) and that's a wrap...👍...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back