Don't just bash it...

Thread starter #1

Drtybird

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Well it's round 3... I'm getting better at landing on the wheels and my GF daughter is trigger happy. She started getting some air and landed one and got more air the next launch she caught the corner of neighbor house

Attachments

Mr.Duke

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Outcast
Give her more trigger time and she'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. I was shocked at how fast my 7yr old daughter picked up on what to do in order to make mid flight corrections and smooth landings after a little practice.

Thread starter #5

Drtybird

Arrma RC's
Kraton
She is getting much better I'm going to have to suspend her driver's liscense till santa gets here

Arrma RC's
Notorious
get that house out of the way and you'll have some room to SEND it !

bummer on the break, just swapped the front arms last night myself from a noob landing last weekend !

Mongoose

Arrma RC's
Kraton, 4x4-Mega
Yep when my 8 year old daughter first started driving hers she would pull the trigger full throttle, take off running after it (not sure why but it was fun to watch), right hand swinging in the air (no steering) and it would slam into the nearest object....have had to fix shock perches and a-arms a couple times but T-Bone bumpers took care of it after I added them. Now she runs my Kraton on 6S and has good throttle control, she finally slows down to turn and doesn’t chase after it 😂😂😂

Thread starter #9

Drtybird

Arrma RC's
Kraton
It is funny to see them chase it down like it's going to stop and then they twist the remote almost upside down to get it to turn. The other day I keep telling her about how to turn on and off and it done it! She turned off remote then flipped car over and boom....it took off like banshee and boy her eyse told the story! I didn't do it...lol

Mongoose

Arrma RC's
Kraton, 4x4-Mega
“I didn’t do it look” have definitely seen that look a few times 😆. Gotta let them do it though because it’s the only way to learn.