Mojave Don't know if the right place, just want to share my Mojave videos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video!
Nice POV and telematics overlay.

Perhaps having this Music video playing in the background fits the situation... ;)

Great video!
Nice POV and telematics overlay.

Perhaps having this Music video playing in the background fits the situation... ;)

I can't resist.. I hate everything about this video.. music sucks, they look like ass clowns..probably stop at every car wash to rinse the road film off their toys too.. "suburban cowboys" 😖🤢🤮

Umm. Kinda what I was implying...lol. idiots think they own the road.
Yep..sorry, I skipped right over ya cuz I was so disgusted,LOL.
Don't get me wrong, I love off roading, big tires, jacked up trucks, for what they're intended to do..not rolling coal down the block..🤷‍♂️
Seen this?

Fellas ,it's a funny music video that I thought would go pretty good with OP's original video..

Don't get me wrong, I love off roading, big tires, jacked up trucks, for what they're intended to do..not rolling coal down the block..🤷‍♂️
Seen this?

I meant to post that video a day ago..
It's like a real life version of Grand Theft Auto V.

Now they have a REAL Slogan...
"Built like a KIA!"

Seen this?
Yoooooooooooooooo! Holly Smokes, what a ffffffing shock that driver had, wow nothing he coulda done I imagine. That thing looked like a 12s Traxxas car :ROFLMAO:

I can't resist.. I hate everything about this video.. music sucks, they look like ass clowns..probably stop at every car wash to rinse the road film off their toys too.. "suburban cowboys" 😖🤢🤮
I didn't want to be the first and only one but I agree with @KnowAir .I wasn't really enjoying the vid.sorry just wasn't for me .👎 But thank you for sharing anyways ..it's eye candy for someone 😁

Agree, the Xray is clearly out of it's element on the tarmac here.. quick off the draw though. Xray makes some pedigree racers no doubt.
-XRay needs belted tires, that way it won't ballon as bad as on video...but made a great footage! :p
The stability of the Mojave is so much better. The other car was swerving left and right.
Yes the Big Mojave is more stable, for sure! It's bigger! As for the Xray if had belted tire it had helped tremendous! :p Also Mojave was on 6s and Xray on 5s lipo!

-XRay needs belted tires, that way it won't ballon as bad as on video...but made a great footage! :p

Yes the Big Mojave is more stable, for sure! It's bigger! As for the Xray if had belted tire it had helped tremendous! :p Also Mojave was on 6s and Xray on 5s lipo!
Agree, although there's much cheaper options than an Xray for racing up and down the block. To each their own👍
Look forward to more content, thanks!!😁

Wait a second so you just wanna use us, just to watch your vids. OK I'm in 🤪 :ROFLMAO:. Thats a cool course for a sec I thought you were driving FPV.
No FPV gear.... but i like Helicopters! :p And don't mind flying in LOS (lign of Sight) a Drone!
Just a GoPro into the Mojave and record action!
Here is another video with it... It explains more on the Thumbnail! :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back