Don't underestimate the benefit of bent body pins!

chilly81

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 3s
I added a DBXL-e 2.0 to my Arrma-heavy collection recently and it came with 2 body pins that were bent right at the end - so the end loop is bent up and doesn't lie flat on the surface of the body when it's inserted.

I haven't found these on any of my other cars, so just wanted to mention to people who don't have them - they make a big difference in how easy they are to use! Much easier to put in an pull out. All my rubber tethers break right away and I don't even use them anymore. So I bought a bag of bent ones off amazon for all my arrmas.

One almost free, tiny improvement to what I find to be one of the most annoying aspects of RC cars.

CrashBoom

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
Yeah the bent ones are good. I have a few with metal tabs too, those work way better than the rubber ones. But they are relatively expensive compared to the bent pins.

slick2500

If it ain't broke, you're doing it wrong.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
I wish they made left and right ones though as my ocd kicks into overdrive having to have the pins sit the same way on either side of the car. I guess I am weird and I like the pins to a mirror image of each other as they are on different sides of the car.

oldguywnewtoy

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
I wish they made left and right ones though as my ocd kicks into overdrive having to have the pins sit the same way on either side of the car. I guess I am weird and I like the pins to a mirror image of each other as they are on different sides of the car.
Thought it was just me that was that anal!

Garcbomber

Reaction score
‘Til it snags a bush or branch and…

69408823-0318-4227-B784-BEF8148DC7B8.gif