Don't underestimate the benefit of bent body pins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilly81

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 3s
I added a DBXL-e 2.0 to my Arrma-heavy collection recently and it came with 2 body pins that were bent right at the end - so the end loop is bent up and doesn't lie flat on the surface of the body when it's inserted.

I haven't found these on any of my other cars, so just wanted to mention to people who don't have them - they make a big difference in how easy they are to use! Much easier to put in an pull out. All my rubber tethers break right away and I don't even use them anymore. So I bought a bag of bent ones off amazon for all my arrmas.

One almost free, tiny improvement to what I find to be one of the most annoying aspects of RC cars.

Yeah the bent ones are good. I have a few with metal tabs too, those work way better than the rubber ones. But they are relatively expensive compared to the bent pins.

I wish they made left and right ones though as my ocd kicks into overdrive having to have the pins sit the same way on either side of the car. I guess I am weird and I like the pins to a mirror image of each other as they are on different sides of the car.

I wish they made left and right ones though as my ocd kicks into overdrive having to have the pins sit the same way on either side of the car. I guess I am weird and I like the pins to a mirror image of each other as they are on different sides of the car.
Thought it was just me that was that anal!

‘Til it snags a bush or branch and…

69408823-0318-4227-B784-BEF8148DC7B8.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back