Granite Double Backflips with the New Granite 4x4 BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a little video of it in the dirt. Nothing exciting but there are a few flips in there. I have to say the tires aren't as bad as I remembered them on my Mega. And they barely balloon at all.

How do you find the handling and jumping of the smaller, lighter cars compared to the 1/8 models ?
I'm looking at picking up a second car (probably a Notorious) but the smaller 1/10 models are interesting because they seem so nimble.

How do you find the handling and jumping of the smaller, lighter cars compared to the 1/8 models ?
I'm looking at picking up a second car (probably a Notorious) but the smaller 1/10 models are interesting because they seem so nimble.

Well first there are places my Kraton can handle thayy Granite will not. Instead of running over a big rock or stump, the Grantite will hit it. Think Kraton vs Typhon. But of you are in a spot that the 1/10 scale can physically handle, they are great. They are super nimble but can be harder to control in the air at first if you are only used to the heavier 1/8 scale. It's easy to over rotate. It's just a different timing technique. One huge positive about the new 1/10 scale is there are very little upgrades to do. When I buy an 1/8 scale I know I'm going to have to budget for some aluminum parts. Not so with the 1/10 because there are none! And these little trucks as tough as hell.

If you want something you can throw in your car and bring to an outdoor party, or bash around in a small backyard, these trucks are the way to go. At $299 they are a tremendous value. They won't make you sell your 1/8 scale trucks but they do serve a purpose :)

Agreed! I have an MT10E and it's my favorite 1:10 scale yet. Seems invincible most of the time relative to where I run it. I had to switch to a 120A ESC (stock 80A gave stutters, bad MOSFETs) but ill still only run it on 3s because it's plenty enough. I've also added a roll cage and some skids. The thing can take a beating even more than my Slash VXL.
That said, I'd really love an Arrma in this smaller scale (compared to my two 1:8 scale). And I'd like to hold on to the MT10E for now and hope an Arrma is the one I'd rather keep out of both if I had to unload one.
I'm bad at getting rid of trucks I don't drive so would probably keep both....just in case....lol

Agreed! I have an MT10E and it's my favorite 1:10 scale yet. Seems invincible most of the time relative to where I run it. I had to switch to a 120A ESC (stock 80A gave stutters, bad MOSFETs) but ill still only run it on 3s because it's plenty enough. I've also added a roll cage and some skids. The thing can take a beating even more than my Slash VXL.
That said, I'd really love an Arrma in this smaller scale (compared to my two 1:8 scale). And I'd like to hold on to the MT10E for now and hope an Arrma is the one I'd rather keep out of both if I had to unload one.
I'm bad at getting rid of trucks I don't drive so would probably keep both....just in case....lol

Get the new Granite. You won't be disappointed!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back