SOLD / FOUND Downsizing my collection...Axial SCX10 III Jeep JLU portal axle RTR; Traxxas Sledge RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axial sold!

It is really cool...it's just really...big lol (twss)
I’m also in NJ and I hear you on that - no damn plan to run these cars as it is, and anything big needs wide open spaces, which NJ likes to put barbed wire fence around. Wouldn’t want anyone to enjoy a big empty dirt lot, could fall down and sue the state for billions.

Anyway

I’m also in NJ and I hear you on that - no damn plan to run these cars as it is, and anything big needs wide open spaces, which NJ likes to put barbed wire fence around. Wouldn’t want anyone to enjoy a big empty dirt lot, could fall down and sue the state for billions.

Anyway
I live only 10 minutes away from the perfect spot for it and have taken it there a few times, so that's not the issue...it just takes up a lot of room in my apartment lol

Somebody has been using my Sledge pictures to post a Sledge for sale, so buyer beware if you are looking for a used Sledge.

Edit: I tried to add this to my first post but it wouldn't allow me to edit. Can a mod add this to my first post at the very top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back