DR10 Drag Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I'm still on the fence at the moment, allegedly it comes out 3rd June over here so I need to decide before it sells out.!!
I need to talk my mate into buying one or I'll be pretty bored drag racing by myself..?

On a side note I've already been eyeing up a 4400kv 3630 TP motor and Tekin esc for it..???

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting for that car for 6 months now. I got tired of waiting and built a 6s drag instead. Instead of converting my rustler I will def be buying this. No building. Your competitive day 1. Really is a no brainer and you don’t have to buy a Traxxas.

I’ve been watching Tony’s videos and it’s not a very impressive car TBH. His seems twisted or something though. It just seems overly plasticy to me. I would rather build something off the Senton 3S. You could lock the slipper, get rid of the center driveshaft, and run CVDs in the rear. It would be nice if there were more tire and wheel options though. I just don’t care for 12mm hexes.

I’ve been watching Tony’s videos and it’s not a very impressive car TBH. His seems twisted or something though. It just seems overly plasticy to me. I would rather build something off the Senton 3S. You could lock the slipper, get rid of the center driveshaft, and run CVDs in the rear. It would be nice if there were more tire and wheel options though. I just don’t care for 12mm hexes.

It's just a cool looking scale drag car, not looking to win any NHRA titles with it. By the time your done with a converted morphydite senton you'll be into it for 6-$700 bucks.. Being new I'm sure there will be other tire options coming soon.

It's just a cool looking scale drag car, not looking to win any NHRA titles with it. By the time your done with a converted morphydite senton you'll be into it for 6-$700 bucks.. Being new I'm sure there will be other tire options coming soon.
I do like the look of it. But the thing is sloooooowww out of the box and still won’t hook straight. Tony even said the tires and wheels are getting replaced. So basically your left with the body as the best stock part. I can just grab a JConcepts body to run on a Senton build. I’m waiting for some nice deep Weld style wheels. Maybe grab the Kaiju wheels and try to fit some slicks on it? ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back