Senton Drag Racing Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy1124pr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Voltage
A couple months ago I start a thread about what I need to reach 70+ mph on my 6s Senton. I remember someone told that I need to replace the electronics if I wanted to go faster than 60mph. well about four months have passed and I can say that my car is goin faster than those 70mph now ON 4S. Took the Senton to the drag strip last week and spanked a few Talions and Typhons, even beat a Talion roll racing he was running 6s and I was running 4s, all this with stock electronics. haven't put the 6s in there in a long time because I haven't found a straight and long enough road to test my top speed. The only mods I have done Performance wise was changing the gearing and diff fluid, I'm running a 29/46 gearing on a modified v3 motor mount and 50k/1mil/200k diff fluids. I'm running on BSR Foam's 25's and installed some sway bars. All my other mods are to improve the durability, T Bone Racing front and rear bumpers, T Bone Racing skid plates and mudguards, GPM servo and diff mount, GPM chassis braces, Yeah Racing Twin Tornado Fan. Every other component is stock. will try to get a GPS because the cellphone broke last time I did a speed run.

65mph on 4s ain't bad at all.
That should come in at 65mph on 4s and just shy of 100on 6s.

Not sure who gave you bad advice that the stock BLX system needed to be replaced for anything over 60, but they're known to go well into the 90's (couple at 100-102) before maxing the ESC out on 6s

Make sure to monitor ESC and motor temps with gearing that tall and the addition of a quality cap pack would be a worthy investment as well

65mph on 4s ain't bad at all.
That should come in at 65mph on 4s and just shy of 100on 6s.

Not sure who gave you bad advice that the stock BLX system needed to be replaced for anything over 60, but they're known to go well into the 90's (couple at 100-102) before maxing the ESC out on 6s

Make sure to monitor ESC and motor temps with gearing that tall and the addition of a quality cap pack would be a worthy investment as well
Yes a cap pack will be my next upgrade. I don't want to break any speed record, just have some fun racing my friends. If things start getting serious I do have a MMX laying around just in case.

Yes a cap pack will be my next upgrade. I don't want to break any speed record, just have some fun racing my friends. If things start getting serious I do have a MMX laying around just in case.
You should give @phildogg a shout and grab a Ripple Killer

Here’s a video of a test hit. NO PREP, on BSR Foam tires
428635FA-DE1D-4982-B0A7-E318B18ECAA7.gif

The video won’t upload ??‍♂️

Attachments

• D62DE10E-CCB3-436A-A540-392E5EE96DE1.jpeg
    D62DE10E-CCB3-436A-A540-392E5EE96DE1.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 162
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back