Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I was just trying it out after doing some speed runs. I noticed that it was hooking up okay while messing around and decided to turn on the GPS. Today was the first day I saw burnout tracks left by my caršŸ¤£
And thatā€™s how it all beginsā€¦

0-40 8s Typhon 1250kv
Screenshot_20211003-165032_GNSS PA.jpg

Uhm, i did some 0-40 and 188ft drag runs today. If i had known they were gonna be this good i would have filmed it for validation.
It's all on my regular config (limitless GT 8S) with speedrun gearing. So i didn't even optimize it for drag.

0-40mph good for number 3 i believe (Edit: number 4 probably, i scrolled back a few pages and saw @Notorious J do a 1.14)

1635348341084.png

188ft, claiming the number one spot, sorry @jondilly1974

1635348267627.png

Uhm, i did some 0-40 and 188ft drag runs today. If i had known they were gonna be this good i would have filmed it for validation.
It's all on my regular config (limitless GT 8S) with speedrun gearing. So i didn't even optimize it for drag.

0-40mph good for number 3 i believe (Edit: number 4 probably, i scrolled back a few pages and saw @Notorious J do a 1.14)

View attachment 176378

188ft, claiming the number one spot, sorry @jondilly1974

View attachment 176377
I thought I had a 2.65ā€ hit? Maybe the list isnā€™t updated?

maybe than clearly isnt maybe. @ABabyEater

I figured a random drag run on speedgearing would not beat your efforts. Still pretty close though
Yep I only tried 188ft a few times I think. The 0-40mph hits I worked on quite a bit.

Going to dabble in this drag stuff for a bit.

Hobao VTE 2 (1/7 scale)
4s 1700kv (that is an 8s motor)
Power hobby gripper tires

Not looking to make the list yet. Going to run it on 8s soon and likely will need foams before I get serious with this....

1642184219329.png

Tried 8s today. The car kept loosing traction in the rear and getting sideways.
As a total noob I had typed in 180 ft and likely never got much past 50-60mph. Best time today was 3.55

Looks like it will need foams sooner than I thought.

Also need a better spot as the high school parking lot was full of pencils, chunks of bricks, pregnancy tests and other debris LOL

Most of us are new to drag racing,are the times on list slow ??????????
I think it is a matter of class. I think he is running 132ft for 1/7 scale, which is way shorter than the actual 188ft it should be

Iā€™ve stripped a few BSR wheels too. I started buying the black wheels with hopes they last longer than the white wheels.

Iā€™ve been messaging my drag buddies asking them to donate their messed up foams to me so I have some practice wheels to destroy. My other wheel is all chipped away.

Also, another guy sent me a photo of some Sweeps stacked side by side with Contact. The sweeps were much wider.. I wonder how they compare to BSRs

Back