Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some tire prep. Can’t get faster than 2.350 @ 61mph
View attachment 231319
View attachment 231320View attachment 231321

What transmitter are you using?
Easy to make. 16oz bottle of Karo light corn syrup and around 1/4 to 1/2 tablespoon of corn starch. Bring to a boil for a minute or so.

Haven't gotten beyond 1.92 @ 70 sofar myself so from what i see Peter still the fastest in here. Tried switching to a spool w/ 19/42 gearing and it kicked the pinion off and destroyed my gear (powerhobby gears seem to be very soft?) so have to grab another this weekend. Tried out a 50t diff locked and been 1.95 @ 70-71 a bunch with 22 and 23 pinions but just doesn't seem to wanna get beyond there.

Tonight I’m gonna try running my budget Limitless on 6S using some Zee batteries with a MMX8 so I can see the logs.

Still using only Speed2 settings on the Radiolink, though. Haven’t tried messing with the throttle curve.

I really want break 2.0sec like you unprepped, too.

Last edited:
What transmitter are you using?

Tonight I’m gonna try running my budget Limitless on 6S using some Zee batteries with a MMX8 so I can see the logs.

Still using only Speed2 settings on the Radiolink, though. Haven’t tried messing with the throttle curve.

I really want break 2.0sec like you unprepped, too.
I’m using a Flysky NB4 with the Engine Cut feature to get a clean launch. I tried cutting power at the hit to soften the launch but it just slowed down the ET.

My next step is going down from a 46T spur. I think I have a 40T spur somewhere, or I might just do a 39T spool. I also want some CF parts to lighten the rig as it’s a heavy B when loaded up.

AB0AB6CF-94AB-49CE-90A7-F975C2599113.jpeg

Attachments

• 2nd update 7-29-2022.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I'm back with the stock Blx on 4s.!!
Have made a few changes since last year, will be trying a different 4s battery as well as the normal pink CNHL's
Motors all ready to go 👍🏼
S2, S1 and my favourite R1's all coming along for the ride.. roll on this weekend 😉

IMG_4611.jpeg

I was debating buying a TLR Typhon and converting that as a drag car ?? reason is it's lighter and has all the adjustability 🤔
Is it worth it ??

I'm back with the stock Blx on 4s.!!
Have made a few changes since last year, will be trying a different 4s battery as well as the normal pink CNHL's
Motors all ready to go 👍🏼
S2, S1 and my favourite R1's all coming along for the ride.. roll on this weekend 😉

View attachment 233350

I was debating buying a TLR Typhon and converting that as a drag car ?? reason is it's lighter and has all the adjustability 🤔
Is it worth it ??

Welcome back!

The TLR wouldn’t be a bad choice. There’s plenty of aftermarket support.

However, most modify the Typhon with Limitless/Infraction/Felony front towers and shocks for the stiffness and lower COG. If you go that route you’ll lose the TLR front end.

Welcome back!

The TLR wouldn’t be a bad choice. There’s plenty of aftermarket support.

However, most modify the Typhon with Limitless/Infraction/Felony front towers and shocks for the stiffness and lower COG. If you go that route you’ll lose the TLR front end.
Was still planning on using the Limitless towers etc, it's just that the TLR has the lighter chassis and the suspension mounts FF FR FR RR with the pill adjustability 👍🏼

Was still planning on using the Limitless towers etc, it's just that the TLR has the lighter chassis and the suspension mounts FF FR FR RR with the pill adjustability 👍🏼

Sounds like a plan.

You’ll lose the adjustability when you switch to the Limitless tower

So, I got out this weekend just gone, but it was a total wash out..
Went to a new road that is better quality than last years road, only to find out the car now doesn't handle as well, I then got my gearing all wrong.
It's been a year and I'd forgot I was running 4s not 6s so it didn't go too well 🤣🤣

Here my best effort of the day.. 0/40 run, I'm not even posting the other runs 132 and 188 as they were just terrible.!!🤪
I'll try again next week hopefully, this time with the correct gearing 😉

IMG_4664.PNG

Well here are my first ever recorded numbers!! 🤣
6s cnhl 6200 90c stock gearing, stock motor.. was pretty sweet to run in it in the dark!! Didn't take the spektrum lipo's but I'm almost certain I will have slightly better numbers with them, I've only ran these cnhl's one other time so hopefully they need broke in!! 😎

20220819_234351.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-233442_RC Gears.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-233909_RC Gears.jpg

Back