Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll throw it into the leaderboard if you can post some more info about the rig 👍
Kraton-typhon speedcar 8s grp mmx8s tp4050-2300kv ..on brand new asphalt .great black marks brother,all the way down the road.just taking off fast black marks .I think JD putting CA GLUE on his tiress🤣😅jk jd you have definitely earned that top spot...how's the sunburn?????lmao

thanks jd,just watched your video.i gotta get in on that 188ft.decided to throw together a SWB drag truck.i build the worlds fastest notorious again.heres a little taste of what it was...it'll be more powerful this time thou.it was 1 of my favorite builds an the one that hooked me on speed.it would take off so fast
I gotta lot of work to do.otll be a lightweight dragster.be ready in a few days.. @MFM thought you where getting in on this ,you would like the 188ft

16220852342966597637826352774806.jpg

Last edited:
Kraton-typhon speedcar 8s grp mmx8s tp4050-2300kv ..on brand new asphalt .great black marks brother,all the way down the road.just taking off fast black marks .I think JD putting CA GLUE on his tiress🤣😅jk jd you have definitely earned that top spot...how's the sunburn?????lmao

thanks jd,just watched your video.i gotta get in on that 188ft.decided to throw together a SWB drag truck.i build the worlds fastest notorious again.heres a little taste of what it was...it'll be more powerful this time thou.it was 1 of my favorite builds an the one that hooked me on speed.it would take off so fast
I gotta lot of work to do.otll be a lightweight dragster.be ready in a few days.. @MFM thought you where getting in on this ,you would like the 188ft

View attachment 148313
Haha no CA, but I do a quick burnout to get them sticky. Thought about buying a jug of Pimp Juice, but at $60/gal it seems insane.

As far as competition I love it. We can all compete with respect and love and push each other to be better. There’s no glory in being the best if you’re the only one. If you’re on top of a leaderboard with 10 bad mofos under you, then you got something to be proud of. 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Haha no CA, but I do a quick burnout to get them sticky. Thought about buying a jug of Pimp Juice, but at $60/gal it seems insane.

As far as competition I love it. We can all compete with respect and love and push each other to be better. There’s no glory in being the best if you’re the only one. If you’re on top of a leaderboard with 10 bad mofos under you, then you got something to be proud of. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
Hell ya,you guys have cost me a ton of money😅🤣🤑🤣😅🤑🤣😅🤑
Nah I couldn't agree more a good chill fun compation.i'm getting tired of waiting on @Edough13 to get his $hit together to run my car into the 140s..we can't weight around for ever....😆😅🤣😂

Last edited:

Nah I couldn't agree more a good chill fun compation.i'm getting tired of waiting on @Edough13 to get his $hit together to run my car into the 140s..we can't weight around for ever....😆😅🤣😂
Shhhh don’t tell @Edough13 that I have several verified 140mph+ pass that I’m waiting to post 😚😜🤣🤓

J/K but someone else really does this

Shhhh don’t tell @Edough13 that I have several verified 140mph+ pass that I’m waiting to post 😚😜🤣🤓

Hey I've been working on it. Going out this morning for an 8s pass hopefully don't have the issue if not should see a PB hopefully 🤞

I'm two weeks away from running my big boy. Looks like I will be waiting on my ordered heatsink to mount fans to hw4985 is currently touring the US. Seriously, what's up with USPS? Sent from Rochester(literally a swim away), sent to Cincinnati. Then went to Kentucky. Then San Francisco. And currently in transit back in Erlanger Kentucky(it must have liked it there).
40t spur should land tomorrow or Monday and hopefully I get BasherQueen's parts next week too.

The bright side is, my package of 3s parts gets in this evening. Thinking of ordering a BLX120 now for it just to cover all categories with 2 vehicles (3s/4s&6s/8s).

Quick question. We know some Amazon batteries are "ok". Other than HRB, I feel the discharge levels are low. In this sense, are LHS batteries worth the steeper price for speed runners?

Also found out Hot Racing was optimistic about what can fit in their battery mounts. I don't want to stack 4s, the point of that purchase was side by side mounting. So I ordered an AcerRacing carbon fiber plate. Will cut it and make a mount bed to acquire an extra inch or more. Will mount it to the HR and install HRs edge walls to the CF. Been looking into carbon fiber cutting and learned I don't need a CNC. Sure it's better but one can do a decent job with jigsaws, grinders, and routers. All you need is the right bits, disks, and blades. And those tools I have.
Screenshot_20210527-110122_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'm two weeks away from running my big boy. Looks like I will be waiting on my ordered heatsink to mount fans to hw4985 is currently touring the US. Seriously, what's up with USPS? Sent from Rochester(literally a swim away), sent to Cincinnati. Then went to Kentucky. Then San Francisco. And currently in transit back in Erlanger Kentucky(it must have liked it there).
40t spur should land tomorrow or Monday and hopefully I get BasherQueen's parts next week too.

The bright side is, my package of 3s parts gets in this evening. Thinking of ordering a BLX120 now for it just to cover all categories with 2 vehicles (3s/4s&6s/8s).

Quick question. We know some Amazon batteries are "ok". Other than HRB, I feel the discharge levels are low. In this sense, are LHS batteries worth the steeper price for speed runners?

Also found out Hot Racing was optimistic about what can fit in their battery mounts. I don't want to stack 4s, the point of that purchase was side by side mounting. So I ordered an AcerRacing carbon fiber plate. Will cut it and make a mount bed to acquire an extra inch or more. Will mount it to the HR and install HRs edge walls to the CF. Been looking into carbon fiber cutting and learned I don't need a CNC. Sure it's better but one can do a decent job with jigsaws, grinders, and routers. All you need is the right bits, disks, and blades. And those tools I have.
View attachment 148364
Please make sure you wear a respirator. CF is as bad or worse than asbestos.

As for batteries, the established top 3, in no particular order, are SMC Truespec Extreme V2, Turnigy Graphene Panther, and CNHL (unsure which series). Remember the higher the MaH rating, the less severe any voltage sag when speedrunning. Some people seem to be having good luck with Yowoo packs as of late.

View attachment 148364
Danyrc turned me onto the fans.ive bought 4...lolbest bang for buck ive found....i been running them on 4s....better have body pinned down or it'll blow body off....very powerfull

Screenshot_20210527-111850_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-111800_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Hey I've been working on it. Going out this morning for an 8s pass hopefully don't have the issue if not should see a PB hopefully 🤞
Its fixed,your gonna run a 138mph.youll have to crash your car into pole to get a pb...well thats what I had to do to get a new pb....check this wheather out.big cool down is a plus,but it'll be super windy i bet.i plan on a good,long ,clean pass tomorrow. Try an find a road with wind at my back an full send the SOB into the 140s is my plan...just hope I don't have to make another sacrifice to the SPEEDRUN GODS...🙏🙏🙏🙏

Screenshot_20210527-112504_Weather.jpg

What he really doesn't now is me an you are really knocking on 150!!!!!!wait for him to hit 140 then spill tha beans...😐😅🤣😂

Last edited:
CALLING SOME GUYS OUT....I now some of you where interested in drag racing.i tried some 0-40s an some 188ft runs...let's post so.e times an chase down Jondilly1974. @jkflow @Hammer Down @MFM @Notorious J @Mr.Duke @Spoc85 @Edough13. Everything alright @SrC ??
Spread the word an post some times...let's pop this thing off..safe dragging everyone

CALLING SOME GUYS OUT....I now some of you where interested in drag racing.i tried some 0-40s an some 188ft runs...let's post so.e times an chase down Jondilly1974. @jkflow @Hammer Down @MFM @Notorious J @Mr.Duke @Spoc85 @Edough13. Everything alright @SrC ??
Spread the word an post some times...let's pop this thing off..safe dragging everyone
Well unfortunately the worst case happened for me today, finally wrecked the Lim at 126mph so won't be adding to this or speed runs anytime soon. Pretty sure I hit a rock then front tires blew and she went flipping down the pavement 😔 chassis is bowed pretty bad, lost one BQ rear wing plate and wing, rear BQ tower done, rear A arm, tires all blew and front diff is toast or at least the input cup pin on one side. Probably be a few months if not longer to be able to afford repairs and get a new rig set back up. Good luck though fellas!
See the scrape from front all the way down pretty sure was a rock at 126mph
IMG_20210527_101649278.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-105251.png

IMG_20210527_101625181.jpg

Well unfortunately the worst case happened for me today, finally wrecked the Lim at 126mph so won't be adding to this or speed runs anytime soon. Pretty sure I hit a rock then front tires blew and she went flipping down the pavement 😔 chassis is bowed pretty bad, lost one BQ rear wing plate and wing, rear BQ tower done, rear A arm, tires all blew and front diff is toast or at least the input cup pin on one side. Probably be a few months if not longer to be able to afford repairs and get a new rig set back up. Good luck though fellas!
See the scrape from front all the way down pretty sure was a rock at 126mphView attachment 148382
View attachment 148383
View attachment 148385
Yeowch, I'm sorry man. High speed carnage is no joke. Sounds like the electronics are likely ok though?

See the scrape from front all the way down pretty sure was a rock at 126mphView attachment 148382
View attachment 148383
View attachment 148385
Ohhhh nooooooo 😢😢 hate to see carnage like that brother. If I can help, HMU. Lets get you back up and running.

Yeowch, I'm sorry man. High speed carnage is no joke. Sounds like the electronics are likely ok though?
Ya all electronics are good besides fan on the motor that's done but not a biggy I have a replacement.
Ohhhh nooooooo 😢😢 hate to see carnage like that brother. If I can help, HMU. Lets get you back up and running.
Thanks brother I really appreciate it, pretty devastated for sure😞😢 have to see what all I will need replaced, so far like I said rear BQ tower, A arm, BQ wing plates and wing, chassis, tires, something in front diff. Don't feel like even looking at it right now and probably won't for a few days. I appreciate the offer more than you know brother and I can't say how much it tugs at my heart to know your willing to help me out😍😢 like I said it will be a good long while but I'll eventually get something back together and be able to chase that 150 goal for this year hopefully.

Ya all electronics are good besides fan on the motor that's done but not a biggy I have a replacement.

Thanks brother I really appreciate it, pretty devastated for sure😞😢 have to see what all I will need replaced, so far like I said rear BQ tower, A arm, BQ wing plates and wing, chassis, tires, something in front diff. Don't feel like even looking at it right now and probably won't for a few days. I appreciate the offer more than you know brother and I can't say how much it tugs at my heart to know your willing to help me out😍😢 like I said it will be a good long while but I'll eventually get something back together and be able to chase that 150 goal for this year hopefully.
Keep you chin up. The sting will wear off soon and you will dig in and figure it out. I know all too well just how you feel today. At least you have other rigs to have fun with in the meantime. Take some time off the speed runs until you feel up for it again.

Keep you chin up. The sting will wear off soon and you will dig in and figure it out. I know all too well just how you feel today. At least you have other rigs to have fun with in the meantime. Take some time off the speed runs until you feel up for it again.
Appreciate the kind words brother! I knew it was inevitable and would happen sooner or later, just hoped for much later and not from a god damn rock in the road😔 I'll get back running eventually just won't be near soon enough as I'd like.

View attachment 148383
View attachment 148385
Man that sucks bud. Wouldn't take a big rock at all to catch under it. How low did it sit?(chassis to ground)

Man that sucks bud. Wouldn't take a big rock at all to catch under it. How low did it sit?(chassis to ground)
Maybe 10mm in front so had to catch it just right.

Back