Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABabyEater

Kult of Speed
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Nero
  7. Raider
  8. Senton 3s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
With the rapidly growing interest in drag runs so far this season, I have decided to put together an Arrmaforum Leaderboard for drag times.

Please note there are a few different classes, and they aren't all the same distance. Some are timed only, some are 132ft, and some are 188ft, based on a 1/4 mile scale.

Feel free to post your times here on this thread, and I will strive to keep it updated semi-regularly. In any posts you wish to have posted to the leaderboard, please include a header (in bold) declaring your entry so that there are fewer chances to have it buried. Similarly to the Speedrun PB list, there will be both verified and unverified runs, so feel free to submit both! To verify your run, the following must be true in an uncut video:
  • GPS must be set to Drag mode and zeroed out while the car is stationary, at the start of the run. Moving the car to the start after zeroing will void the run.
  • Record your run. At the end of your run, you must be able to drive the car back to the starting position without touching it. Digging it out of a ditch will void your verification.
  • Read and show the result of the run on camera. A screenshot needs to be attached to the submission as well in order to verify timing distance (or speed cutoff for the 0-40 class)
  • Remove the body of the car and clearly show the battery, chassis, and drive setup. Gearing specifics are not necessary, but battery cell count, 2wd/4wd configuration, and chassis type must be clearly visible.
The classes will be divided as follows:
  • 1/7 (Arrma on-road chassis, 6S max, 188ft)
  • 1/10 (Arrma 3S chassis, swb or lwb, 3S max, 132ft)
  • Unlimited (any chassis, any cell count, 188ft)
  • Unlimited 0-40 (same rules as unlimited, tracked by time to 40mph instead of time for distance)
  • 1/10 no prep (standard rules, 2wd, 2S max, 132ft) - * indicates 4wd modified to 2wd
Remember, you don't need a verified run to be included on the leaderboard! A screenshot of the GPS and a few facts about your car (class, chassis, cell count) to fill out the leaderboard is enough!

Capture.PNG

Last updated July 5th, 2021

Last edited:
So mine didn’t classify as “Verified” because I didn’t pop the top? I will make sure to do so going forward. It’s just a lot to ask to pop the top after every single hit. I guess if you hit PB after PB it’s the price you gotta pay. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

So mine didn’t classify as “Verified” because I didn’t pop the top? I will make sure to do so going forward. It’s just a lot to ask to pop the top after every single hit. I guess if you hit PB after PB it’s the price you gotta pay. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
It's effectively the same as speedrun verified runs. Can't see the batteries with the top on.

It's effectively the same as speedrun verified runs. Can't see the batteries with the top on.
I guess I always run 8S so nobody questions my runs 🤣✌🏻

Heck yeah @Mr.Duke lets see you put some passes down. I know you have racing in your blood. That sick ass Vette has got some legs.
It’s funny you mention that.
I was thinking earlier this afternoon about building VADER 3.0 back up to chop some heads in this category 😎

It’s funny you mention that.
I was thinking earlier this afternoon about building VADER 3.0 back up to chop some heads in this category 😎
Imagine having a meet up to do hits in person.

@ABabyEater ... Thanks for doing all the hard work here 😉 could I ask that you included "what car was used" in the tables ? I know it will be in each persons post, but just for ease it would be good to have it in the leaderboard, also where is the 1/8 scale 6s only section..!!
If you do all unlimited classes, then I imagine you'll never get a 1/8 6s car on the top of the leaderboard.

@Mr.Duke ... Thx for the sticky..👍🏼

Time to unleash the beast then, if it ever stops raining..!!! 🤬👎🏼

@ABabyEater ... Thanks for doing all the hard work here 😉 could I ask that you included "what car was used" in the tables ? I know it will be in each persons post, but just for ease it would be good to have it in the leaderboard, also where is the 1/8 scale 6s only section..!!
If you do all unlimited classes, then I imagine you'll never get a 1/8 6s car on the top of the leaderboard.

@Mr.Duke ... Thx for the sticky..👍🏼

Time to unleash the beast then, if it ever stops raining..!!! 🤬👎🏼
I had divided it by chassis, as you can throw a Typhon body and GRPs on a slammed Notorious and it isn't as much a Notorious as it is a Typhon anymore.

I didn't want to divide up into too many classes, so I figured if people wanted to compare how their 6S car did to other 6S cars they would just ignore the 8S runs in the Unlimited class. (There is a 6S car beating a 8S car for 1st btw 😉 K-Bash ran 8S, I just haven't updated the list)

Nothing is set in stone, however, and as the leaderboard populates, if the demand for a different class emerges, I can further subdivide the list.

Last edited:
Unverified PB (video will upload later)

Typhon 6S SWB MAX8/Leopard 2200kv
Power Hobby 6S 5000mah
0-40: 1.260

82136522-88CA-47BC-896E-47449F0D1B81.jpeg

702CBF27-5C99-4456-9347-74BB38349503.png

0-188ft: 3.000 (UPDATED)
B365DC91-030F-4CF3-8589-31EFB5B96867.png

Last edited:
Unverified PB (video later)

Kraton 6S LWB MMX8S/1717-1260
26/50T 2 x HRB 4S 6000mah
0-188ft: 3.040s (UPDATED)

B847DA00-17EE-4F1E-86F3-16F3AA7F5A27.png

Last edited:
Looks like you are sweeping the list, @jondilly1974 🥳 I'll get it all updated (including finishing out the missing data on @K-BASH 's run) when I get home tonight. Depending on timing it may be right when I get home or late tonight.

Looks like you are sweeping the list, @jondilly1974 🥳 I'll get it all updated (including finishing out the missing data on @K-BASH 's run) when I get home tonight. Depending on timing it may be right when I get home or late tonight.
No rush for me. Take your time. I will be editing my verified video and uploading it later anyways. Might as well wait for the video.

Back