Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr.Duke back at the ranch testing a new theory about launch control 🤔

wile-e-coyote-chasing-road-runner.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

My completely stock Infraction V2 on 6s, on a well used set of GRP S1 slicks. Results from the first couple pulls on 132ft and 0 to 40mph. This car goes pretty straight off the line but I think I can get it better with a preload and spring adjustment, and a few other small things. I love how conveniently easy it is to run drag cars location wise, compared to speedrun cars

B5DC0A9B-6AE8-4A22-BCBC-A012EADEFE5C.png

98CE99A7-E72B-4272-B0C6-6447D0929E7E.png

My completely stock Infraction V2 on 6s, on a well used set of GRP S1 slicks. Results from the first couple pulls on 132ft and 0 to 40mph. This car goes pretty straight off the line but I think I can get it better with a preload and spring adjustment, and a few other small things. I love how conveniently easy it is to run drag cars location wise, compared to speedrun cars

View attachment 150994

View attachment 150995
We are supposed to do 188ft pulls with 1/8 and 1/7 scale rigs. The 132ft is for 1/10 scale only. 👍🏻👍🏻

We are supposed to do 188ft pulls with 1/8 and 1/7 scale rigs. The 132ft is for 1/10 scale only. 👍🏻👍🏻
LOL! guess I missed that part, I’m glad you said something.. I’ll use the Losi drag car only for the 132ft. So far this is my best pass on the Losi, out of the box with no adjustments. I can feel one of the rear shocks has less fluid then the other, once I fix that and a few other things hopefully it will drop another couple 10th’s

C58975D5-CE5E-45A9-9846-8841E60E4E31.png

If I am asking you directly, please reply to this comment with the answer, otherwise I likely won't be able to post your stats on the leaderboard.

@rotauq What chassis and cell count?
As i am waiting for new parts, i figured i'd strip down my speedrunner and did a 0-57m (that's one ft short as the gsm020 doesn't do .3 meters)

This is with badly worn BSR's, topspeed gearing and no aero. I wasn't expecting anything close to 3".

View attachment 149057

@K-BASH Im sorry man, but I can hardly understand anything in this paragraph. I think the excitement got to you and you forgot how to write in sentences :p. What cell count are you running on this? I think it is a XLWB (Mojave) chassis, right?
Heres the XXL best time with 119mph gearing with zero suspension travel.trying not to spin tires whole.this setup is Insane, 15ish back to back holeshots while monitoring temps every other run.on new asphalt, 150++ foot black marks everywhere.12+ lb car just melts,destroys GRP'S. FAST AS I COULD RESET GNSS PULLS WITH 1 40×40 4S FAN AN MOTOR NEVER OVER 135,XLX2 110...heres her best #...this big block is most power rc ive driven by far.motor dorfs a 40×92..at 160$(tp4070cm. 200$)don't understand why more peps don't run these big block.perfect summer motor.1 119mph speedrun,no fans needed.cant wait to see how it runs at 140mph. I thank it'll do that without breaking a sweat...

View attachment 149094

View attachment 149095

I saw it...wait till I got (BEAT JD) TUNED UP.FRONTS WONT TOUCH THE GROUND WHOLE 188FT SHOOTING SPARKS OFF WHEELIE BAR WHOLE WAY DOWN..😛🤟🤘🤙.
thats a damn good #..this is fun to do,I hate waiting on gears to come in.need um for XXL .things gonna blast throu the 140s.
Spring change an go again. Got right front hovering. Its crazy. Hard to control unless both r hovering.almost there.wondering if removing front chassis brassis is causing some chassisq twist.ill try an get a video

@Spoc85 What chassis and cell count?
I thought this was interesting:
Same distance, same time, different gearing, big difference in speed.
It doesn’t really make sense. Fair enough the time with the lower speed may have gripped up more to punch that number out but the run with more mph would’ve had to of also stuck to do that speed over the same distance.
Is this GPS spitting out whatever?? I felt like I was on the throttle on both runs past the 188ft mark but maybe not.

View attachment 149246

View attachment 149247

@Edough13 Are these the same car? One post says the chassis, the other the cell count. I just want to make sure before I add it to the list.
So took the stretched Typhon out to try some drag runs today. Think this is right just not sure as doesn't show speed if I reached 40mph but I'd assume it's right? Best time was 1.46 View attachment 150032

Well not too shabby for my second attempts running stock Spektrum 150A and TP 4060-cm CNHL 6s pack. View attachment 151472View attachment 151473

Keep killin' it out there guys! I'll get a time up there eventually. Maybe even the first 1/10 No Prep with my Raider :ROFLMAO:

LEADERBOARD UPDATED

If I am asking you directly, please reply to this comment with the answer, otherwise I likely won't be able to post your stats on the leaderboard.

@K-BASH Im sorry man, but I can hardly understand anything in this paragraph. I think the excitement got to you and you forgot how to write in sentences :p. What cell count are you running on this? I think it is a XLWB (Mojave) chassis, right?

@Edough13 Are these the same car? One post says the chassis, the other the cell count. I just want to make sure before I add it to the list.

Keep killin' it out there guys! I'll get a time up there eventually. Maybe even the first 1/10 No Prep with my Raider :ROFLMAO:

LEADERBOARD UPDATED
Yep all with stretched Typhon running 6s👍

LEADERBOARD UPDATED
Infraction on 6s.

Who’s going out running tomorrow?
GRP S1 slicks are balanced and the weather here is looking awesome for a new PB 0-40mph.

Y’all better step it up. 😛
I've been out and I'm back now, well that was the most fun I've had in a while 😉🤣

This is the first shake down with Barbie's truck 😉 initial setup is GRP S2's F60k/C1m/R30k, stock Arrma BLX system, punch max, 46T spur, the rest you can see in my build thread..
I had a bit of a mixed bag of times as you can see, and with more experimenting later on making me slower 🤪
My best time was only about my fourth run, I was using CNHL 5000Mah 6s and S2's

I had real trouble with my launch, the car would vear off to one side really badly or just light up the back tyres after the initial launch.!!
Seems to be putting most of the power to the rear wheels, proof I can see from the tyre wear 🤔 I would have though 1m center diff would have been heavy enough to limit that..??
The adjustments to the setup I made were mostly suspension, up or down then side to side and stiff to soft all with a very narrow margin of gains no matter how it's setup.

To be honest I'm a bit stumped as to what it needs, to make it better !! I'm thinking 1m rear diff to try to make it track straight under power 🤔

So I have questions to ask people 🤔
What punch settings work for you ?
Rear diff oil weight ?
Do you setup suspension like a speed run car ?

1st run...

IMG_0562.PNG

4th 'ish run (the best so far)

IMG_0564.PNG

Bit of tinkering later 😩

IMG_0565.PNG

Tyre swap to Hoons 🤔😩

IMG_0566.PNG

More tinkering, tyres swapped to R1's and battery swapped to HRB 6000Mah 6s

IMG_0571.PNG

Oh, and yes I did crash that loverly body 😩 spent more than a few runs on it's roof..!!

I've been out and I'm back now, well that was the most fun I've had in a while 😉🤣

This is the first shake down with Barbie's truck 😉 initial setup is GRP S2's F60k/C1m/R30k, stock Arrma BLX system, punch max, 46T spur, the rest you can see in my build thread..
I had a bit of a mixed bag of times as you can see, and with more experimenting later on making me slower 🤪
My best time was only about my fourth run, I was using CNHL 5000Mah 6s and S2's

I had real trouble with my launch, the car would vear off to one side really badly or just light up the back tyres after the initial launch.!!
Seems to be putting most of the power to the rear wheels, proof I can see from the tyre wear 🤔 I would have though 1m center diff would have been heavy enough to limit that..??
The adjustments to the setup I made were mostly suspension, up or down then side to side and stiff to soft all with a very narrow margin of gains no matter how it's setup.

To be honest I'm a bit stumped as to what it needs, to make it better !! I'm thinking 1m rear diff to try to make it track straight under power 🤔

So I have questions to ask people 🤔
What punch settings work for you ?
Rear diff oil weight ?
Do you setup suspension like a speed run car ?

1st run...

View attachment 151831

4th 'ish run (the best so far)

View attachment 151832

Bit of tinkering later 😩

View attachment 151833

Tyre swap to Hoons 🤔😩

View attachment 151834

More tinkering, tyres swapped to R1's and battery swapped to HRB 6000Mah 6s

View attachment 151835

Oh, and yes I did crash that loverly body 😩 spent more than a few runs on it's roof..!!
Biggest thing is getting it going straight. I have all my shocks set as stiff as possible, except to loosen one a touch to straighten the launch. Then it’s all throttle control to keep the tires from spinning. You have to feather it to get out of the whole without tire spin, then nail it. It takes a ton of trial and error. It won’t be something that just works after three attempts. I have made hundreds of hits so far. Make a change, make a hit. Repeat. Keep dialing it in.

Back