Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the stretched Typhon out again on 4s testing new rear shocks and springs for my 0-40mph setup, and figured I’d make a 0-188’ pass just to see what it would do 😀
D4ECC7B1-1086-4B78-A324-CCCCD6518C19.png

Need a few more teeth on the pinion IMO

Nice!! I’m really kinda getting interested in the drag setups, I think I’d like to be able to run the 188’ and 0-40mph with my new typhon 6s build! Looks like fun 🤩
Noob question here, what’s better hard or soft tire compounds for drag? I’m thinking soft but I’m not sure

Last edited:
Nice!! I’m really kinda getting interested in the drag setups, I think I’d like to be able to run the 188’ and 0-40mph with my new typhon 6s build! Looks like fun 🤩
Noob question here, what’s better hard or soft tire compounds for drag? I’m thinking soft but I’m not sure
Soft is what I think too.

After a few hits, a broken tie rod, and a missing drive shaft, plus a little coaxing from @Mr.Duke, I'm definitely going to be building my brushless converted Raider Mega into a no-prep car.

Just wanted to ask everybody where they are aiming their gearing for, top end wise. I have been trying to gear for about 80mph and that seems about the max I can get to hook. When I tried for 100mph gearing it seemed uncontrollable. Not sure if anyone else has found a similar sweet spot. Very curious about @Mr.Duke ’s setup as he’s currently killing me 🤣🤘🏻

I have a Drag Infraction built now and ready to test. Going to do a build thread to go over the details.

Just wanted to ask everybody where they are aiming their gearing for, top end wise. I have been trying to gear for about 80mph and that seems about the max I can get to hook. When I tried for 100mph gearing it seemed uncontrollable. Not sure if anyone else has found a similar sweet spot. Very curious about @Mr.Duke ’s setup as he’s currently killing me 🤣🤘🏻

I have a Drag Infraction built now and ready to test. Going to do a build thread to go over the details.
If I run 100% power output on 4s in the ESC setting, I’m aiming for for 80-82mph with the pinion and spur

If I run 100% power output on 4s in the ESC setting, I’m aiming for for 80-82mph with the pinion and spur
Just so happens I’m setup for 83mph on the new Infraction build 🤣🤘🏻

First time out with the Drag Infraction and the motor locked up on the third hit. Here’s the GPS screenshot. Video will follow later tonight. Saw a puff a smoke at the big end. Brand new 4050CM rotor blew again. Third one. I’m done with TP D wind for now.

2F1EE43C-0A4F-443F-8D15-962F68CE6871.png

First time out with the Drag Infraction and the motor locked up on the third hit. Here’s the GPS screenshot. Video will follow later tonight. Saw a puff a smoke at the big end. Brand new 4050CM rotor blew again. Third one. I’m done with TP D wind for now.

View attachment 152791
Bro that is $hitty!! I feel ya on the TP motors, if it isn't issues with the motors the customer service is absolute garbage as well. I'll be sticking with Castle I think for a good long while next will be the 2028 1100kv.

Bro that is $hitty!! I feel ya on the TP motors, if it isn't issues with the motors the customer service is absolute garbage as well. I'll be sticking with Castle I think for a good long while next will be the 2028 1100kv.
If you can find them in stock, grab one 🤣🤘

If you can find them in stock, grab one 🤣🤘
Ya won't be for a while so hopefully by then they won't be so hard to find. Going to push the 1717 for all I can get out of it for now👍

Back