Dream face reveal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minecraft Pro.
zombie creeper GIF

Lol...my 13yo son just said everyone on line is bustin' on him for being ugly? Who knows....it's all just stoopid sh!t :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Thank goodness I've only let my girls Minecraft on Xbox ,sandboxed off away from the internet.
They don't know of any Minecraft "celebrities" ,only their friends who we allow to come over and play together.

Thank goodness I've only let my girls Minecraft on Xbox ,sandboxed off away from the internet.
They don't know of any Minecraft "celebrities" ,only their friends who we allow to come over and play together.
yea we kinda push it with this Dream guy as there is "beeps" in his vids.
But it is just beeps and as far as I've seen thats the worst of it.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm to old to know these things! :ROFLMAO:
My son asked me to build something on Minecraft and I got motion sickness.:ROFLMAO:
I can be on a boat from sunrise to sunset and I'm good. I play a video game and:sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm with you.
My son doesn't play the game online he only plays offline.
He does however (with our checking 1st) watch video's to get tips and tricks to play the game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back