Kraton Drift Basher ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErockPzyk

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Ok I love my big rock but want more , as in more versatility. I want to be able to bash and slide around on pavement. Is this possible is there a car/truck that I can maybe change some shock mounts/ shocks and tires and have best of both worlds ......??? Or do I just have yo face the truth..... I need a exb and infraction...lmaooooo

72E0C381-5F0E-4DCC-9413-494D6EB88BCC.jpeg

Super stretched wide talion that is...

I did something similar to my Talion and it's ok but it's not a street basher. It will do in a pinch.
Haven't used it on the road in a while, my go to for anything offroad and that is where it shines.

Suggest to not spend a bunch of $ on a BigRock conversion and save for a real one.

20200419_134840.jpg

Sick! Sounds to me like you looking more for a typhon or senton w hoons lol. Or just grab an infraction roller like I just did ;-)
1E2A1BFF-4A12-4BB9-8BBC-854166D0F33A.jpeg

But I want street bash and off road bash lol. I posted another thread about slamming a exb down and throwing street tires on it but didn't get much info. Was thinking limitless shocks and mounts , but I don't think anyone knows if that will work
I did something similar to my Talion and it's ok but it's not a street basher. It will do in a pinch.
Haven't used it on the road in a while, my go to for anything offroad and that is where it shines.

Suggest to not spend a bunch of $ on a BigRock conversion and save for a real one.

View attachment 128496
That's awsome looking hows it drift?

Not very well tbh, it's more an uncontrolled sliding. It's quick going straight though.
I wouldn't take the 1/5 GRP tire route though, adapters suck and cost $. Steering in general just sucked but I guess that could be dialed in. I had to change suspension, tires and pinion i.e. wasn't an easy swap from road to dirt. I ended up with an Infraction instead.

I just dream of a rc that I can thrash drifting on the street and dirt, then swap some stuff and hit the off road .

Drifting in the rain w hoons
28295A28-4C36-4DE9-91AD-0286A43A1C64.jpeg

Parking lot bashing
2A0F5ABF-BE98-4FBC-B122-2A69C1705766.jpeg

Track mode
DF5090BC-231F-44A9-A02D-F636FF3B5E23.jpeg

Off road / grass
551E8B3A-9CA1-443C-946E-F72DA02AE734.jpeg

Grass / hard dirt
E831F1AC-0FDF-4B46-BD83-24DAB0B342BD.jpeg

Losi tenacity db pro. I bash w a 3s 100c w 17t all conditions. Full telemetry so I can keep an eye on temps n things;-). Was gonna do the 6s firma swap but she’s my “shelf queen” and sees nothing more than the occasional bash LOL.

What's the plan for that MFM?
Probably going up for sale soon. Or she gonna continue to sit on the top shelf of my closet in my bedroom where she’s nice and safe and warm lol.

Drifting in the rain w hoonsView attachment 128609
Parking lot bashing View attachment 128610
Track mode View attachment 128611
Off road / grass View attachment 128612
Grass / hard dirt View attachment 128613
Losi tenacity db pro. I bash w a 3s 100c w 17t all conditions. Full telemetry so I can keep an eye on temps n things;-). Was gonna do the 6s firma swap but she’s my “shelf queen” and sees nothing more than the occasional bash LOL.
That body work is so awesome! Did you use do it yourself?

Found it on eBay. Was only one made.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back