Outcast Drill bit blanks in the DFW, TEXAS AREA??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. I will check them out today. I did google 2.3mm drill bit blanks on the web. Grainger popped up but when link clicked it said page not found. I'll give them a call.

Thanks guys! Im not too happy about the plastic diffs.

Both grub screws let go and that wrecked my stock diffs. Ugh man. Bashing and not checking the little things cost$$ lol

unfortunatly here in Canada Mcmaster refuses to ship to us unless its for a school or business, so they lost my business for life. I found some on ebay from china and I got them in 2 weeks.

MCMASTER-CARR, they carry all of it there.look in tool steel drill blanks.
MCMASTER-CARR is not Dallas based through right? Looks like Illinois...

Im looking for plastic sheets and MCMASTER-CARR had what I wanted

Well I'm going to scrap the plastic center diff cup as well. Last night Bashitis set in and I fashioned a setscrew. The screw went in tight and secure. Flew out somewhere under throttle. I will pickup another HR cup and use the stock gears.

I had forgotten just how quiet this thing is with the proper amount of diff fluid lol.

It was all going good... Real good.

I didn't put the body on and flipped landed on a battery connector. It snapped. No worries right. Yea i can put this back together. Was rushing and freakin killed one batt. Ahhhhhh? man i cant catch a break. Now i need new battery 6s or 3s batts. Not sure what ima do now.
Edit got some batts otw.?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back