Granite Drive shaft replaced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelak

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

I just replaced my rear drive shaft on my granite 4x4 with a front drive shaft. The guy at the hobby store did it. I noticed there is a small difference in length. Is this going to be a problem? Thoughts?

Hi all.

I just replaced my rear drive shaft on my granite 4x4 with a front drive shaft. The guy at the hobby store did it. I noticed there is a small difference in length. Is this going to be a problem? Thoughts?
No it’s fine. I’ve mixed them up often enough without issue. Next time get the parts and let us assist you. A hobby shop mechanic is often not much of a mechanic 🤷‍♂️

Remind which is me is which again? I know they are labeled a little differently and look slightly different on the inboard side.

Remind which is me is which again? I know they are labeled a little differently and look slightly different on the inboard side.
I don’t remember. The only way I’d know is by looking at the package they’d come in, when I used to buy individual sets. Once I started getting them from jennys I stopped trying tell them apart when I put them on, they seem to work either way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back