Big Rock Drive shaft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think it was the jump just a matter of time, and that was its time. Glad it was a quick fix and some more knowledge on the Big Rock ¡
It'll happen to more thN just the bigrock. It happened on my senton today but more on bigrock than Nything. Just make it a habit every now Nd then to take your wheels off Nd give them. Once over to prevent in the future

It'll happen to more thN just the bigrock. It happened on my senton today but more on bigrock than Nything. Just make it a habit every now Nd then to take your wheels off Nd give them. Once over to prevent in the future
Words of WiSdOm my friend ¡

Adjust the slipper if you keep popping out of the joint. Also throttle on the landing will tear up drive shafts.....and other stuff.

Adjust the slipper if you keep popping out of the joint. Also throttle on the landing will tear up drive shafts.....and other stuff.
I think that's more.mymproblem is throttle on landing inhave aheavy finger lol. But I also am running 4s on senton and had had the ujoints come apart 4 times already and I knownits from torque twist because of the plastic being twisted really good. Any other suggestions? I have the upgraded cvds but don't want to lose anymore pieces before. My brcc is already down to 2wd at the moment lol

Take a look at the 4s slipper build and the number of pads included. It may be 2 and 2....not sure. Slipper adjustment is the only way to take stress off the drivetrain. Considering you run 4s ...heavy finger...you may need all new pads.
1617927722244.png

Yup 2+2
3s blx is 1+2

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back