Granite Driveshaft question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmay

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I stripped the hex on one of the screws holding a driveshaft to a diff. I've got new diffs and ordered new driveshafts

Do granite driveshafts from Jenny's rc include the screw for attaching to the differential?

And any suggestions on best way to get the driveshaft out of my way?
IMG_20200331_181332.jpg

I stripped the hex on one of the screws holding a driveshaft to a diff. I've got new diffs and ordered new driveshafts

Do granite driveshafts from Jenny's rc include the screw for attaching to the differential?

And any suggestions on best way to get the driveshaft out of my way?
I drill out the end of the driveshaft large enough so that my MIP speed bit can fit all the way down to the screw. It's only a few mm. I have not stripped one yet with this method.

The screw should be included as you cannot remove it without disassembling the driveshaft. Can't speak from experience since I haven't ordered them before.

I drill out the end of the driveshaft large enough so that my MIP speed bit can fit all the way down to the screw. It's only a few mm. I have not stripped one yet with this method.

The screw should be included as you cannot remove it without disassembling the driveshaft. Can't speak from experience since I haven't ordered them before.
Oh you mean that you drill out the driveshaft so a larger tool will fit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back