Limitless Driveshafts results ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
One 8s pass. End results...@k-bash
20220320_115437.jpg

20220320_114959.jpg

20220320_114952.jpg

Screenshot_20220320-120612_GNSS PA.jpg

So what do you think caused the center shaft to bend like that??

So what do you think caused the center shaft to bend like that??
Have no idea. I literally took the photos where me and @K-BASH were running.. I tossed it in the car and drove home. It even pushed the center bearing out. But I'll have to tear it down and check it out and report back

Edit. The 1650kv castle motor is locked up. So prolly the case.

Alright..
Good luck on the diagnosis.

Keep us posted. 👍

Alright..
Good luck on the diagnosis.

Keep us posted. 👍
Will do, so far. The 1650kv is what caused it. It smells so horrible. And it's frozen in its current condition. I'm assuming since I already lost the senor part. Where I had problems before hand. Just created another problem..

I'm not sure that the motor being locked up is necessarily the cause, it could be collateral damage of the driveshaft blowout as well.

What's the biggest can that can fit in infraction??56×92 fit with bigger pinion that would move can away from steering??????????

I'm not sure that the motor being locked up is necessarily the cause, it could be collateral damage of the driveshaft blowout as well.
I mean.. I'm not a expert here. But if it locked up. There's going to be damaged pass along through out the driveline? Like I said I'm not a expert. But the driveshafts doesn't bend unless too much pressure or torque? It had to do some sort of ripple effect..

End of the day. Everything is repairable. Was pure fun and learning.

Last edited:
So you haven't remove the motor or pinion yet.. to really test/see if it is the motor itself that's stuck.
Could be "locked up" due to something getting jammed else where...?

So you haven't remove the motor or pinion yet.. to really test/see if it is the motor itself that's stuck.
Could be "locked up" due to something getting jammed else where...?
Spool is free. From both shafts. But definitely haven't taken anything apart yet

Think about it in the other direction: driveshaft oscillates, blows out, sends a shock through the drivetrain up to the motor.

I am not saying this is exactly what happened, but rather, that it is an additional possibility.

Think about it in the other direction: driveshaft oscillates, blows out, sends a shock through the drivetrain up to the motor.

I am not saying this is exactly what happened, but rather, that it is an additional possibility.
Could have. Hard to say. Because I was having issues with the senor part. But once I tear it down more I should know better

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back