Infraction Droop screw adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
Hello, I would like to know what is the correct adjustment of the droop screw in the Infraction/Felony chassis.

Thank you

I would imagine the Infr and Felony will have differing droop. For obvious reasons. Different for the Lim as well.
But it all comes down to keeping a rake angle with the nose down. And the rear raised slightly to avoid front lift and crashing at very high speeds
Many drive these rigs differently. Some may not even care about the precise droop. But once you start getting serious about speed running, droop becomes key or lift will occur as you get over 80MPH Subtle adjustments will help dial the rig better.
The type of body, Lim, Infr or Fel determines what aero does how it affects handling at speed.
The spoilers are all part of this. Trimming them down for less drag will require more or less droop Fr or Fr. Trial and error.
Many guys just bashing and drifting around and smoking the tires never even consider droop.
There are 2 ways these kinds of rigs are driven.

>>>So the answer is, that there is no one way best to set droop for all types of driving and types of bodies.
:cool:

Hmm correct adjustment. Its kinda up to you to set what you want. Default would be making all the arms sit flat/level and not at an angle.

Yeah. Highest/tallest droop setting is already bottomed out with arms level. Out the box they are level.

Having less droop in the front compared to the rear will give you much more steering.

I use the droop setting as a steering amount adjustment. you want the car steering to be twitchy or calm, use the droop for that.

^^^. I agree.
But The OP is discussing Infr and Fel. Droop and more or less steering is not the focus here. Droop is used for rake and height on these rigs. Steering is less the Issue here.

^^^ that was great thread. đź‘Ť

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back