Kraton Droop Screws (Hardware Store)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmcgroggan3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Anyone had luck sourcing alternate Droop Screws for any of the 6s Arrma line from a Hardware store? I LOVE M2C, I know they have some and I have seen the Avid ones...but $15 for a few screws??....I got that 5 kid budget.

link or product number if you got it...thanks

I use these
BE2ECBB8-3CB5-4BE4-8B05-CBCD4E177925.png

Anyone had luck sourcing alternate Droop Screws for any of the 6s Arrma line from a Hardware store? I LOVE M2C, I know they have some and I have seen the Avid ones...but $15 for a few screws??....I got that 5 kid budget.

link or product number if you got it...thanks
Check out Wiggan Rc youtube vid about droop screw mod, its deffo worth while imo

Check out Wiggan Rc youtube vid about droop screw mod, its deffo worth while imo
That modification is only good for slamming the vehicle to the ground for speed runs. Trying to loctite a 4m nut to the end of the screw doesn’t allow room for the nut to recess into the pocket on the bottom of the A-arm for normal ride height.

any m4 x 10mm set screw will work.. but the screws mr. duke posted are the sh*t!

Thanks! Just ordered some 8.53 shipped from eBay. I’ve seen what the stock droop screws can do to the kraton 6s chassis
My first hard landing and the droop/set screw's were wedged on the outide of little chassis ears and had my a arms were on the down low... It looked like a low rider from the front. LOL

Just put together a video about this and setting Droop etc, check it out....I have a few other videos yall might appreciate.
Like, Comment Subscribe, haha.....it does help!
Thanks @Mr.Duke

Dremel is your friend! Just blunt those puppies.
Unfortunately a Dremel can't do much in this situation as you really need the head of the screw to be a lot wider and a bigger surface area so even if they were flat it would still be too small of a surface and it will still dig at the chassis. you want something much like the product that was posted by @Mr.Duke

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back