Dry PTFE lubricant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-NLD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Hi all!

I was talking to my neighbour the other day.. Who is into tthis MTB hobby.. And he was telling me about Dry PTFE Lubricant.. Wich he uses to lubricate all parts on his bike with.. Chain, wheelbearings.. That kinda stuff.. He says it works magic compared to oil based lubricants, cause dust and such wont stick to it..

So, iwas wondering, do any of you guys use Dry PTFE Lubricant?

Hi all!

I was talking to my neighbour the other day.. Who is into tthis MTB hobby.. And he was telling me about Dry PTFE Lubricant.. Wich he uses to lubricate all parts on his bike with.. Chain, wheelbearings.. That kinda stuff.. He says it works magic compared to oil based lubricants, cause dust and such wont stick to it..

So, iwas wondering, do any of you guys use Dry PTFE Lubricant?
Yes, the link below is to the bike lube that I use for my RC stuff that is exposed.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IDZXRM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use Finish Line and White Lightning bike lubricants on my exposed metal on metal locations. Key is to apply a couple coats letting it dry between each coat and it works great. Great for CV/dog bone joints and pinion to spur if they are metal and exposed.

Petroleum base lubricant will deteriorate rubber parts try to avoid it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back