Dsservo 35kg buzzing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hello,
I took my k6s exb to the skatepark. Towards the end of my run my servo was buzzing when I turn left and not turn. When I turn right it would turn right immediately. After about 2 mins, the servo worked normally and stopped buzzing? Has anyone encountered this? If so should I ditch it??

Hello,
I took my k6s exb to the skatepark. Towards the end of my run my servo was buzzing when I turn left and not turn. When I turn right it would turn right immediately. After about 2 mins, the servo worked normally and stopped buzzing? Has anyone encountered this? If so should I ditch it??
Mhm weird. Something fishy going on maybe u had omething stuck in the steering

It was the weirdest thing! I thought oh no here we go and now it’s fine. Never had this happen before usually when it does that it dies in my experience
I had ds3225 the 25kg die on me on my rustler once. Then went with the ds3218pro who is faster and actually can pull 20kg or very close to it. Never had one fail in 4 years until one did last year i believe on my kraton 4s just died and cooked itself. I have been switching to my local brand who makes nice servos for the same price of the amazon ones.

I had ds3225 the 25kg die on me on my rustler once. Then went with the ds3218pro who is faster and actually can pull 20kg or very close to it. Never had one fail in 4 years until one did last year i believe on my kraton 4s just died and cooked itself. I have been switching to my local brand who makes nice servos for the same price of the amazon ones.
Please enlighten me with the brand/source brother

Hello,
Sounds like a gear stripped. Take it apart and investigate?

Yes, a good bit faster than the Amazon special. All metal case. Great price if you don’t mind waiting shipping from China. Normally takes a couple weeks. AliExpress is a good source as well as eBay. All comes from the same spot. 45kg was phenomenal in my outcast. Have not installed the 35kg yet in my 4s rig.

Yes, a good bit faster than the Amazon special. All metal case. Great price if you don’t mind waiting shipping from China. Normally takes a couple weeks. AliExpress is a good source as well as eBay. All comes from the same spot. 45kg was phenomenal in my outcast. Have not installed the 35kg yet in my 4s rig.
Steel gears??

I love cheap servos so I looked it up on Ali Express. Unfortunately quite a few comments on say it’s a bit slow (and slower than the DS). Think I will wait until more people tries and tested it.

i9mod 0.09 at 6v vs Amazon 0.12 at 6v
Amazon DS3235sg to be fair. I think they are all the same regardless of the name. Not that it's a bad servo....I was just looking for some thing better for the price. Long term......not sure yet.
If the specs are correct......you never know

I am always skeptical of servos that use brass gears.
The power hd 20kg has steel gears but the middle gear is brass... quess what that gear stripped 3 teeths in less than a few months of use. Threw my ds3218pro back in. That power HD costed me 50$.

I am always skeptical of servos that use brass gears
Word
The power hd 20kg has steel gears but the middle gear is brass... quess what that gear stripped 3 teeths in less than a few months of use. Threw my ds3218pro back in. That power HD costed me 50$.
I never use savox after loosing 2 in one week. Where is there a 40-60 dollar servo that will work for at least 6 months jeez

I just bought a power HD for my 8s...hope it lasts longer. 🙄

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back