Dual motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. The only dual motor mounts I found adjust mesh in the style of the v3 (adjustment screws front loaded). Hopefully you get around to it ?

Dang. The only dual motor mounts I found adjust mesh in the style of the v3 (adjustment screws front loaded). Hopefully you get around to it ?
I have a servo mount that's ready for production... and it's been ready for 2 months lol. The few parts I have sell as fast as I can make them! Great problem to have, but it's still a problem when it comes to new product development.

Any possibility of getting a dual motor mount in the style of the v4 slider?

For what it is worth there has yet to be an RC car go faster running 2 motors versus 1 motor. The Catamaran RC Boat guys love dual motors, but on RC cars it seems to be the juice not worth the squeeze. I am not sure if it is the weight, limited traction issues, motor synchronization? ?

For what it is worth there has yet to be an RC car go faster running 2 motors versus 1 motor. The Catamaran RC Boat guys love dual motors, but on RC cars it seems to be the juice not worth the squeeze. I am not sure if it is the weight, limited traction issues, motor synchronization? ?

No doubt. My project isn't aimed at speed though. It's more of an idea I got in my head (inception is real) for a project and it revolves around the dual motor.

No doubt. My project isn't aimed at speed though. It's more of an idea I got in my head (inception is real) for a project and it revolves around the dual motor.
Gotcha
I look forward to seeing it. Dual motor setups always look killer!

I see dual motor fitting in applications where you want to take advantage of the extra torque to run larger pinions that would be too large for a single motor to use alone. But factoring in costs it makes more sense to invest in bigger single motor and escs plus less complexity. However dual motors/escs drops jaws and puts a huge smile on your face and if you pull it off it's worth it lol

The fastest known Arrma happens to be single motor, clocking in at 165mph... rocking a PPS mount to boot!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back