?DUAL-MOTOR SETUP IDEA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
I always thinking of sometimes= GREAT,IGNORANT,STUPID,ideas so been thinking of trying something new ive never seen.watching UT videos one day an ended up on dual motor felony an infractions.they sound so cool......so I wanna do a lighter weight setup with 2×36mm tp motors on 4s each.ive seen on dumborc you can run dual escz into 1 dumborc receiver.WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK???????sounds like a fun build.would love to hear EVERONES OPINIONS

do it yes GIF by Collider

I was actually thinking what would happen if you put two 4274 or 4082 in a kraton?
I would have no idea how to pull it of though ?, but it is fun just thinking on those things.
If I recall correctly I read somewhere the additional weight of two motors doesn’t really get more speed. Better to get a more powerfull 1 motor setup.
but 2 motors is cool though for bragging rights ??

I want do a off road ride .2×small 36mm cans on 3s or 4s each.2×light escz & packs.
Tax time build??????

Screenshot_20201218-153034_Chrome.jpg

I think it can be done if weight don't become a factor. Been thinking about trying to make my own chassis from sheet of aluminum. Buddy has amazing shop with everything I would ever need.all I need is TIME to give it a go.anyway would have motor mount could go off infraction platform and mojave suspension.custom electronics mounting,.gonna do some more researching and decide.?

Nice?. Apart from it being really cool, how does it compare to your kraton? Was it just a nice project or do you like it more than the kraton?
It started as a nice project. It's an intersting build. With the talion towers and shocks it sits low but still high enough to go offroad. It has a better turning radius than my k6s. I have done some small jumps with it and it has survived considering the spring rates are stiffer than what the other 6s rigs have available. My k6s still gets more bash time just because it is my favorite "run n gun" rig. The dual motor build is just a "I did it for me to have" build plus showing it off that it works ?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back