Infraction Dual rate, i really miss it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
So i hate the spektrum transmitter and i don't use the avc but i have to accept the range is good and so is the speed of the transmitter.

Has anyone removed the stock rx with avc and replaced it with a standard spektrum rx? Does this make the stupid avc turn back to dual rate as per the stock dx3?

If not i think I'll get the Radiolink rc6gs, not sure if this will work with the hand brake though, that's not a deal breaker though.

Anyone?

I'm using the SR315 and 215 with no issues and you still get telemetry.
You can turn off AVC on the receiver, read the manual, that will free up the Aux channels. Disabling AVC is a 2 step process, once on the receiver and then on the DX5 itself.

RC6GS (V2 ) has a button on the side that you can program for the brake. Range is ~2-3x of the DX5, hope that helps.

I'm using the SR315 and 215 with no issues and you still get telemetry.
You can turn off AVC on the receiver, read the manual, that will free up the Aux channels. Disabling AVC is a 2 step process, once on the receiver and then on the DX5 itself.

RC6GS (V2 ) has a button on the side that you can program for the brake. Range is ~2-3x of the DX5, hope that helps.
Thanks dude, so can you re purpose the avc dial for dual rate?

I have the Bluetooth Bt2000 telemetry from Spektrum and with that dashboard app u can tune that how u want mine works great just can’t. Post to social media off it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back