Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.😤 What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd sell all the damn toys and electronics my kids have asked for over the years and played with them for only a few months!! And my daughter's 5k stuffed animals! :rolleyes: 😂

Where the hell are you gonna source goose or ostrich eggs..? 🤣
Oh that's easy ! I'm going to go to my local zoo and try to get that ostrich .🤣🤣🤣any ideas of how to fit it in my s.u.v? 😁👍
KB.....just curious....why you always quotin' yourself? Like always......:unsure:😂
Oh lol I don't mean to .I forget to edit when I leave something out or wanted to add to the reply.so I post again and it drops below that last post.idk lol I'm weird like that I guess 🤣🤣👍😁

Last edited:
Oh that's easy ! I'm going to go to my local zoo and try to get that ostrich .🤣🤣🤣any ideas of how to fit it in my s.u.v? 😁👍

Oh lol I don't mean to .I forget to edit when I leave something out or wanted to add to the reply.so I post again and it drops below that last post.idk lol I'm weird like that I guess 🤣🤣👍😁
Well, like my daddy always said....."You ain't wrapped tight boy!" 🤣

The internet be hard yo!!
bang-head.gif

Luckily I don't have this problem, but I would give up my depends and just piss myself. Kind of use to it after viewing these threads. My girls son sells his blood. He came over yesterday and was white as snow, looked dead. Didn't want to get involved but he needs to relax the frequency a little.

I heard they give good money for body parts. I could give an eye and a leg, and then wear a patch and a peg leg and make money doin' kids bday parties!! 👍 😂 🤣

The wifey makes a lot of money sitting with a laptop on the couch all day. Sadly I seriously need to not spend much anymore as I need to save for my trip out of the country to get my mouth fixed and thats going to cost a lot. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back