Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.😤 What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of conservative.lately I've been taking cold showers..my son is a soccer player and he takes ice baths.he said try it and let me know how I feel after I get out ..I said ok .the first time I was like oh 🤬fkin cold .but after I dryer up I felt really energetic.alot of study's proove it's bennificial and it's been 4 days now and it works..plus I'm saving on my hot water bill 😁👍
If I was to take a cold shower it would be difficult to clean all my parts.

If I was to take a cold shower it would be difficult to clean all my parts.
But you still have 2 hands don't ya?
I have heard that is beneficial, but I have yet to do it.
Try it out.its not bad ..a cold shower is actually not as cold as a ice bath.the night before he has a game he gets3 large bags of ice with water and sits in that for 5 minutes.he said it's just cold when you first get in and the first minute then you don't feel it anymore..I said of course you don't because your all knumbed out.🤣 He said no .your body adjusts ..I asked what do you think about when your sitting in that cold ass water.he said I practice soccer drills in my head ...I said ok while you do that I'll have me a nice hot cocoa 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Take hot shower but switch to cold gradually before getting out otherwise need another shower in 10 minutes, however here in Florida, your water never gets that cold.🤷‍♂️
Well then a Ice bath is what you'll need ..if your over 60 I wouldn't recommend because you'll probably get some sort of heart attack or make old frail weak bones snap like twigs 🤣🤣 but if your a young buck like me then I say do it..oh and old people can get arthritis from cold.and I heard the cold makes there teeth fall out because the dentures glue fails in excessive cold temperature.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Plz all elderly do not try this at home..👍😁

you will be like George on that Seinfeld episode.

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

08 was a recession, this aint nothing by comparison. All my stuff is still way over valued. 😜
Cars, trucks, home, wifey...

08 was a recession, this aint nothing by comparison. All my stuff is still way over valued. 😜
Cars, trucks, home, wifey...
True but eggs weren't 10 buks for 12 🤣
I lost more money from my 401k last year than I did back in 08

I've been taking care of my RC vehicles way more than before. I don't try to do the biggest jumps or go as fast as I can with ridiculous gearing! With just those two things, I have been able to go and run my rigs and not break anything. 👍

I get eggs for 4.00. Farm fresh too.
Damn bro I need to go where you go ..the only way to get a deal on eggs is at Walmart..60 eggs for 17 dollars ..to me that's a deal because my son drinks 6 eggs with peanut butter powder and some other stuff in it before he goes to the gym or soccer practice or a game lol .60 eggs might last 3 days here
I've been taking care of my RC vehicles way more than before. I don't try to do the biggest jumps or go as fast as I can with ridiculous gearing! With just those two things, I have been able to go and run my rigs and not break anything. 👍
Now that's what I call a conservative HOBBIEST.. that's awesome 👍

Damn bro I need to go where you go ..the only way to get a deal on eggs is at Walmart..60 eggs for 17 dollars ..to me that's a deal because my son drinks 6 eggs with peanut butter powder and some other stuff in it before he goes to the gym or soccer practice or a game lol .60 eggs might last 3 days here
I have a friend who has a small chicken farm. From the sounds of it you'd tap her out in two weeks tho. 🤣
Make the kid buy his own damn eggs.

That's another reason why I don't do off roading..things break way to much ..and you just keep dumping money ..Ill stick to my speed runs..to me it's more exciting and I come back home with my rig not broken.well that is if I don't crash .but I'm pretty conservative with speed .I know what my rigs can handle.and I'm satisfied
Me too, but I’m guessing that you have way more to lose now than you did 15 years ago.
That's true .

That's another reason why I don't do off roading..things break way to much ..and you just keep dumping money ..Ill stick to my speed runs..to me it's more exciting and I come back home with my rig not broken.well that is if I don't crash .but I'm pretty conservative with speed .I know what my rigs can handle.and I'm satisfied

That's true .
Sometimes I just run my rigs off road without jumping them. I just make sure nothing is getting too hot.

That's true .
I’m the opposite… bashing you will probably break something, speed running you might break EVERYTHING. But I can’t hold back and stay conservative, it’s a personality flaw.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back