Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.šŸ˜¤ What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?šŸ˜šŸ‘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
So times are tough and I love eggs and they are a big part of my high protein diet..eggs are about $9 dollars for 12 here in Rhode island so am thinking of switching to goose eggs or ostrich eggs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ .one soft ball size ostrich egg and I'll be all set ...ok seriously what are you guys doing to save money so your rc addiction doesn't get effected?

Excuse me Mr @Hammer Down your not telling us how your savingšŸ¤”
Where the hell are you gonna source goose or ostrich eggs..? šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£I'm not sure yet .but I do have a local zoo near by .I was thinking of driving my RC truck into it and using it as a excuse to get in and grabbed me some ostrich eggsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
As for the goose eggs well i have tons of geese that fly over my house .I shall grab my wife's basket and wait for them to drop some eggs .šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.I think that's how it works

Nothing.. I already eat once or twice a day depending on how I feelā€¦ and I make good enough money. That my lifestyle isnā€™t going to change.
Sounds like your cutting on that third and fourth meal a day
I ran an extension cord from the neighbor's house for the lipo charging
That's awesome bro ..I love it.ill try that tonight..if you guys don't hear from me tomorrow .I'll need some one to bail me out of jail plz.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But really, I think I'm doing alright
20230204_101315.jpg
20230204_101412.jpg

Sounds like your cutting on that third and fourth meal a day

That's awesome bro ..I love it.ill try that tonight..if you guys don't hear from me tomorrow .I'll need some one to bail me out of jail plz.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve always been that way, but I guess I see a valid point hereā€¦ šŸ˜‚

Excuse me Mr @Hammer Down your not telling us how your savingšŸ¤”
I donā€™t need any parts cause itā€™s too damn cold out to play! šŸ„¶šŸ˜‰

Nothing.. I already eat once or twice a day depending on how I feelā€¦ and I make good enough money. That my lifestyle isnā€™t going to change.
Same. Iā€™m already saving money since cutting out hookers and blow anyways.

I donā€™t need any parts cause itā€™s too damn cold out to play! šŸ„¶šŸ˜‰
You could stock up.šŸ¤” I think prices are a little less in the off season.well is there really a off season.probably not since many so go out bashing in the winter..I'm like you I only run above 60 degrees.cause I'm Bi*+h like that.i hate cold and it's not good for my lipos..I'd have to eat a lot of ostrich eggs to with stand these freezing temps..it's 16 degrees here in Rhode island.. friggin cold šŸ„¶šŸ„¶šŸ„¶

No sacrificing here. Its not about money, its about self control. Never financed anything since 2001 including homes. Went into hobby store yesterday with gf. Told her not to let me buy anything but bearings. She did not have to step in and save me. I walked out with nothing, pretty proud of that! Wasn't always this way....never ever again. Not knocking anyone with 15 or 20 RC's.... more power and fun to you! I just can't go there.

No sacrificing here. Its not about money, its about self control. Never financed anything since 2001 including homes. Went into hobby store yesterday with gf. Told her not to let me buy anything but bearings. She did not have to step in and save me. I walked out with nothing, pretty proud of that! Wasn't always this way....never ever again. Not knocking anyone with 15 or 20 RC's.... more power and fun to you! I just can't go there.
So you drove to the hobby shop and you didn't buy the bearings you wanted? How come? Didn't have the ones you needed or were they to much ? Or something else happened?

No sacrificing here. Its not about money, its about self control. Never financed anything since 2001 including homes. Went into hobby store yesterday with gf. Told her not to let me buy anything but bearings. She did not have to step in and save me. I walked out with nothing, pretty proud of that! Wasn't always this way....never ever again. Not knocking anyone with 15 or 20 RC's.... more power and fun to you! I just can't go there
So you drove to the hobby shop and you didn't buy the bearings you wanted? How come? Didn't have the ones you needed or were they to much ? Or something else happened?
Although they had a large selection of aarma parts, I vowed to keep it stock. They carried fast eddy bearings for big rock but not my Senton so I passed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back