Dumbo receiver/transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
ok guys having a little problem here. Can't for the life of me figure out the correct ports for this Dumbo receiver. No matter how I put the esc servo in everytime I turn the wheels it throttles up. Im getting a litter frustrated now. Lol so if anyone has one and could help me I would so appreciate it. Thanks guys!

ok guys having a little problem here. Can't for the life of me figure out the correct ports for this Dumbo receiver. No matter how I put the esc servo in everytime I turn the wheels it throttles up. Im getting a litter frustrated now. Lol so if anyone has one and could help me I would so appreciate it. Thanks guys!
I guess Edough is helping you. I don't have a DumboRC system, I have a Flysky, but usually channel 1 is for steering servo and channel 2 is for the ESC/throttle.

from what is happening @Edough13 thinks somehow the dual rate got switched on lol dunno how 🤔. But its weird what happened in the first place to rhe stock receiver. Thanks guys

Edough get you all straighten out?
I've been trying👍 seems it is set with the dual channel or rate whatever it's called on or something odd as he's got everything plugged in right but gets throttle at the same time when he turns. Tried rebinding didn't fix it either so I'm not sure at this point what's going on🤷 all started from just putting a different servo in the rig so very odd.

I've been trying👍 seems it is set with the dual channel or rate whatever it's called on or something odd as he's got everything plugged in right but gets throttle at the same time when he turns. Tried rebinding didn't fix it either so I'm not sure at this point what's going on🤷 all started from just putting a different servo in the rig so very odd.
could be the dual steering feature dumbo has for tanks etc. Try getting him to completely reset the reciever. If the dual steering feature(or whatever it's called) is turned on it thinks it's a tank etc and will act as such

could be the dual steering feature dumbo has for tanks etc. Try getting him to completely reset the reciever. If the dual steering feature(or whatever it's called) is turned on it thinks it's a tank etc and will act as such
Yep that was my thought also. I had him rebind it which should reset everything but I believe he said the issue is still happening. Haven't talked with him since this AM so hopefully he figured something out but ya I'm not sure what else to try at this point🤷 I've got all the manuals for mine to help but just seems nothing is changing...

Yep that was my thought also. I had him rebind it which should reset everything but I believe he said the issue is still happening. Haven't talked with him since this AM so hopefully he figured something out but ya I'm not sure what else to try at this point🤷 I've got all the manuals for mine to help but just seems nothing is changing...
Hmm weird.

Ill try and rebinding it when I get off of work. Maybe I didn't do it correctly but I think I did. Just odd that it happened I the first place

I'm usually pretty good with transmitters but I've never had a DumboRC transmitter. I really don't know where to start. It's not a programmable radio is it?
Here is a long post I found about programming the DumboRC x6. Towards the bottom it tells you how to switch the mixed steering mode
Screenshot_20210517-183556_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back