Dumbo X6 4 mode steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjaromi

Reaction score
Hey all new guy here. Wondering if anyone can explain to me how to set up channel 4 on a dumbo rc x6 so that I can toggle through my steering modes( rear only- 4 WS and crab) I’ve got it so I can run straight but when I click one forward on channel 4 it turns full left and the next 2 don’t do anything. Am I SOL or close and just missing a step? Cheers

I'd watched this one earlier. Not exactly easy to watch but I think he goes through channel 4 on that...

I must of missed that part but I watched this last night and I couldn’t make heads or tales but I’ll give it another go . Cheers bud

I’ve been wanting to see if I can make this work as well. I’d like to either use my dumbo or my radiolink rc6gs.

I must of missed that part but I watched this last night and I couldn’t make heads or tales but I’ll give it another go . Cheers bud
Yeah the only downside of the dumborc is understanding how to get those features to work. Looks like a lot of trial and error on that video.

I'm not sure if channel 4 operates like you mentioned now that I read your OP more throughly. From what I had remembered the video binds a servo to have three positions on ch4. Changing modes looks like switching the transmitter off and on again...maybe SOL?

Sorry I'm not much help there. Probably where the higher priced gear excels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back