Kraton Dumborc 6channel transmitter with gyro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I recently bought the dumborc 6channel transmitter with a gyro to remplace my crappy stx2 from my arrma kraton 4s. And so far im blown away it claims to have abs and 400meters view range. I only menaged to go at 200meters before being unable to see where the car is but menaged to make it come back. And now on gravel event with the meh tires of the 4s kraton im able to go straight and drift like a madman!
I would like to know others opinion about this radio because many people don't know this radio exist who cost arround 30$ on banggood...
Only thing who is meh about it is taht i don't know i have abs on atm and i lost the paper who talks about it;-;

I recently bought the dumborc 6channel transmitter with a gyro to remplace my crappy stx2 from my arrma kraton 4s. And so far im blown away it claims to have abs and 400meters view range. I only menaged to go at 200meters before being unable to see where the car is but menaged to make it come back. And now on gravel event with the meh tires of the 4s kraton im able to go straight and drift like a madman!
I would like to know others opinion about this radio because many people don't know this radio exist who cost arround 30$ on banggood...
Only thing who is meh about it is taht i don't know i have abs on atm and i lost the paper who talks about it;-;

quick research shows it works with RadioLink and may be the same company. Impressive cost for sure.

The thing I like is the access to traditional functions with the knobs and switches vs going into the menu with the Radiolink. It's the old manual control which I like vs the digital adjusting of basic functions.

The thing I like is the access to traditional functions with the knobs and switches vs going into the menu with the Radiolink. It's the old manual control which I like vs the digital adjusting of basic functions.
Interesting. It's worth seeing more reviews or even get one for $30 shipped from US warehouse? I'm curious for sure.
Wonder how it feels in the hand. Some radios I use tennis racket foam to get more chunky feeling.
Range enough fun to use for FPV sneaking? lol. except seriously
I have two radiolink rx (and the 6ch radio) on hand and I think it would be fun to have some cross-utilization.

quick research shows it works with RadioLink and may be the same company. Impressive cost for sure.
Yup
Interesting. It's worth seeing more reviews or even get one for $30 shipped from US warehouse? I'm curious for sure.
Wonder how it feels in the hand. Some radios I use tennis racket foam to get more chunky feeling.
Range enough fun to use for FPV sneaking? lol. except seriously
I have two radiolink rx (and the 6ch radio) on hand and I think it would be fun to have some cross-utilization.
It feels amazing its has a nice weight to it and nice grip
How you get abs on the radio link?

Yup

It feels amazing its has a nice weight to it and nice grip
How you get abs on the radio link?
Not even touched the RL 6ch and I'm embarrassed to say so. sooner now... ?
I'm in on the range you showed tonight and so awesome.

Abs is for nitros with mechanical brakes, check out the manual, it should say somewhere that you're not supposed to be using it with an ESC.

i have this radio and the radiolink as well. the dumborc def feels great on the grip. i didnt like that it doesn't have left and right EPA separated but its definitely crazy good for the price. ive upgraded since then so if anyone wants mine and is local to wichita KS, they can have it.

Got one on the way, will do a full review of this little radio to see what's up.

I have doing some research and I assume it doesn't have model memory am I right? Impressive radio for the money, that's for sure and receivers are as cheap as the Fly Sky ones.

I have doing some research and I assume it doesn't have model memory am I right? Impressive radio for the money, that's for sure and receivers are as cheap as the Fly Sky ones.
and the receiver are 10usd on banggood i don't trust aliexpress made my first order of 2$ never got it wanted to start dispute was unable many time customer service said they will contact the seller never heard from him ever again

Yes i run it on the kraton 4s but i lost the little paper who talks about abs:c
I have the kraton 4s and i'm switching the receiver right now to Dumborc x6 and i got the thr/str into ch1/ch2 plugged in there but don't know where to plug the aux plug, it leads to the fan so it need to be constantly on. Which Ch would be best and where did you plug it in?

I have the kraton 4s and i'm switching the receiver right now to Dumborc x6 and i got the thr/str into ch1/ch2 plugged in there but don't know where to plug the aux plug, it leads to the fan so it need to be constantly on. Which Ch would be best and where did you plug it in?
I think i used channel 4 and i have my leds on channel 3
Any open channel would work i think if plugged the right way

Review posted:

After testing more it doesn't have abs what made me think he had was under hard breaking ic ould hear the brakes pulsing but in reality i think its just the rear tires lifting up a bit and fall back to the ground who caused me to belive it had abs
I wont be able to test more because i have a broken chassi now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back