DumboRC X6 Failsafe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello,
I'm using a DumboRC X6 and really like it. However, I noticed that when I turn off the radio the car starts to slowly drive forward. Does anyone know how to fix this? I think there should be a failsafe setting, does anyone know how to configure it?

Thanks

Hello,
I'm using a DumboRC X6 and really like it. However, I noticed that when I turn off the radio the car starts to slowly drive forward. Does anyone know how to fix this? I think there should be a failsafe setting, does anyone know how to configure it?

Thanks
You need to center your throttle trim and then recalibrate your ESC. Your ESC doesn’t know what true neutral is.

I'm havin the same issues, calibrated the ESC in several ways ... no matter what I do, when turning the Transmitter of, the car slowly drives forward.

The calibration procedure is working properly an every throttle state (neutral, full throttle, brake) is beeing recognized. I have no clue what else to do o_O:cry:

I'm havin the same issues, calibrated the ESC in several ways ... no matter what I do, when turning the Transmitter of, the car slowly drives forward.

The calibration procedure is working properly an every throttle state (neutral, full throttle, brake) is beeing recognized. I have no clue what else to do o_O:cry:
The receiver has a default value that it sends when it loses signal. This value is *supposed* to be the same as the neutral throttle position while there is a signal, but that depends on the exact nature of the potentiometer in the transmitter. Thankfully, the transmitter itself can be calibrated to recognize a new neutral position and new end points for the potentiometers in the trigger and steering wheel. Look up DumboRC calibration and you'll find the simple procedure involving programming mode. Do it deliberately and slowly. Recalibrate the ESC afterwards and the problem should be gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back