Durable body for Arrma Granite - Proline Bash Armor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claus.lyhne

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Vorteks
Hi all, the body on my Arrma Granite BLX V3 were in bad shape. It was reinforced using the usual shoo-goo & drywall tape solution but it could withstand all my bad landings. Instead of just buying a new Arrma body I looked for something else. Proline makes a very durable body named "Bash Armor" for the Traxxas Stampede, so I bought one of those and adapted it to the Arrma Granite. It isn't a direct fit, but not a difficult task either. I have made this video on how I adapted the body to fit the Granite, hope that it helps:

Good info for others.(y)
I run the PL Kraton 6s version of that exact body on my K6s. Indestructable so far. Far from the prettiest body around IMHO. Ugly but functional.:rolleyes:
Works for bashing. It is a bit heavier for sure. Honestly, mine was Kraton 6s specific, yet it wasn't the best fit at all. Sent the first one back to PL. It was drilled out completely wrong and trimmed unevenly. A mess. Second one I still had to tweak the fitment. :(
Not cheap either.:(

Last edited:
Good info for others.(y)
I run the PL Kraton 6s version of that exact body on my K6s. Indestructable so far. Far from the prettiest body around IMHO. Ugly but functional.:rolleyes:
Works for bashing. It is a bit heavier for sure. Honestly, mine was Kraton 6s specific, yet it wasn't the best fit at all. Sent the first one back to PL. It was drilled out completely wrong and trimmed unevenly. A mess. Second one I still had to tweak the fitment. :(
Not cheap either.:(
Hmm, I was sure a PL body would fit perfect, but maybe it has to do with different versions of the Kraton.

The one I bought was little more than twice the price for an original and I am sure it lasts longer than two originals, but it’s not as pretty. The new Granite V3 looks awesome

Hi all, the body on my Arrma Granite BLX V3 were in bad shape. It was reinforced using the usual shoo-goo & drywall tape solution but it could withstand all my bad landings. Instead of just buying a new Arrma body I looked for something else. Proline makes a very durable body named "Bash Armor" for the Traxxas Stampede, so I bought one of those and adapted it to the Arrma Granite. It isn't a direct fit, but not a difficult task either. I have made this video on how I adapted the body to fit the Granite, hope that it helps:
I'm wondering how the long term durability of bash-armor worked out for you? I've made a nice ramp, and now I'm going through body shells and shocks like they were going outa style.

I'm wondering how the long term durability of bash-armor worked out for you? I've made a nice ramp, and now I'm going through body shells and shocks like they were going outa style.
It’s an old post and the guy hasn’t been around over a year. You can always strengthen the body and use a smaller ramp till you learn how to land.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back