Granite Durable Granite Wheelie bar/bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamp2

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I keep trashing the stock ones. Not at all durable IMO. Not bashing too hard but do "crash" fairly often (noob driver...). I ordered some Arrma parts for an updated version of the truck but some of the parts were incompatible (someone/somewhere posted all parts were compatible). Is the Tbone Racing one the only option? Just want more darn driving and less wrenching. Cheers.

Are you breaking the bumpers or the bumper springs? I broke many bumper springs until I started stuffing them with foam tape. Since then I haven't broken any. As for bumpers, the V2 Granite bumpers are quite durable. The updated V3 bumpers are compatible, but I haven't used them so I don't know now durable they are. My original V2 bumpers lasted over a year of hard bashing, including countless nose dives from 15 feet up. I finally broke the front one recently. If you're breaking the bumper springs, try reinforcing them with foam tape. If you're breaking the bumpers themselves, crash less. I think the Tbone Racing is your only other option, but if you're crashing hard enough to break multiple stock bumpers, I'm not sure how much they'll help.

Are you breaking the bumpers or the bumper springs? I broke many bumper springs until I started stuffing them with foam tape.
Great question. Most current break was indeed the spring not the bumper. I don't recall all of the proof failures, but pretty reasonable to think springs were at least part of the prior problem. What is the foam you are recommending? Seems like it would have to be very strong and dense to have a positive effect. Thanks much!
Integy also makes one for the 3s lineup
Looks very nice. Any idea on durability?

What is the foam you are recommending? Seems like it would have to be very strong and dense to have a positive effect. Thanks much!
Stack 4 strips, put them inside the bumper springs. It's very effective. I broke 4 bumper springs in my first 4 runs. Since using the tape, I haven't broken any.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WK2J1BN/ref=dp_iou_view_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1cb.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back