Senton Duratrax 12mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esowins

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Anyone know what DTX # goes to these Duratrax adapters? I was looking to put these on my kids car and I don't want them to be too small or too big as you'll get wheel wobble.

Attachments

• car.PNG
    car.PNG
    107.3 KB · Views: 71
  • car2.PNG
    car2.PNG
    97.7 KB · Views: 54
See where it says manufacturer part number in the listing (next to tower stock # happens to be the same in this case) that's it DTXC3596.

One problem I had on my old slash was duratrax wheels. The 12mm hex wheels don’t have enough backspace for the hex go be even close to fully seated. I stripped many wheels on 3s lipo.

One problem I had on my old slash was duratrax wheels. The 12mm hex wheels don’t have enough backspace for the hex go be even close to fully seated. I stripped many wheels on 3s lipo.
Thats what i'm afraid of. sounds like Losi has the deepest 12mm hex cut out. So might be better to use those wheels.
See where it says manufacturer part number in the listing (next to tower stock # happens to be the same in this case) that's it DTXC3596.
No i'm asking for matching those 12mm adapters they make to the correct tires.

Thats what i'm afraid of. sounds like Losi has the deepest 12mm hex cut out. So might be better to use those wheels.
I’m pretty sure losi just has a heavy offset, doesn’t have anything to do with how deep the hex goes in (though I bet they’ll be better than duratrax) proline wheels are great for 12mm hexes, I never stripped one, ever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back