Duratrax Bandito for Big Rock CC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigVMN

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Supporting my LHS (with higher prices) by buying a set of Bandito tires/wheels for better running on pavement for the BRCC. The 2.8 size, MT in the rear since they're taller & wider, and the ST in the front. I even took out the center drive shaft so it was running as a 2WD rear drive. I must say I like the way it handled on 2S, not as much ballooning as I thought there would be. I also bought a car body, but the paint job turned out like crap (what I get for using old paint)

bandito.png

Real nice setup there. Its naturally raked.
Yeah having larger rollout at the rear tires, you needed to pull the center DS. It must be fast on pavement.:)
Did you also remove the front CVD axle shafts altogether?

💪

Real nice setup there. Its naturally raked.
Yeah having larger rollout at the rear tires, you needed to pull the center DS. It must be fast on pavement.:)
Did you also remove the front CVD axle shafts altogether?

💪
I did not. I'm not sure what the front axel would ride in, and I want to be able to easily swap back to off-roading with the stock setup.

I did not. I'm not sure what the front axel would ride in, and I want to be able to easily swap back to off-roading with the stock setup.
You can remove both at the Fr. CVD's.
Reason is that you don't want any differential action on a non driven axel. Your front wheels without the the driveshaft. Will drive better without the diff.
( 2WD)
It's simply done. If you were making a speed runner or drag out of it.
If its in the dirt more. 4x4, don't bother.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back