Duratrax Bandito SC-M

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benvandyke326

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Can't find any info on these tires. According to the Duratrax press release these are for dirt ovals, but I cannot find any reviews or other info on them. Has anyone used them? Thinking about ordering a set for my Senton as there is a nice clay oval at my LHS where I run. Current setup is a set of JConcepts Bar Codes.

Amazon only had 1 set of the super soft C3 compound left on Prime so I order that and a C2 compound set and the C2 don't grip for anything on my LHS' clay oval. The super softs did well but it was hard to gauge just exactly how well since it either had no traction in the rear which would cause it to spin with ANY steering input or when the C2's were in the front it pushed so bad. Ordering the another C3 set and will update if anyone is interested. Haven't found anyone who has had any experience with them so I'm mostly just curious as they're totally different from the barcodes I normally run.

Can't find any info on these tires. According to the Duratrax press release these are for dirt ovals, but I cannot find any reviews or other info on them. Has anyone used them? Thinking about ordering a set for my Senton as there is a nice clay oval at my LHS where I run. Current setup is a set of JConcepts Bar Codes.

Here is the 3.8 bandito specs I have the chart for all the duratrax tires is u wanted to check specs on other duratrax tire just let me kno hope this helps

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2018-02-14-06-50-50.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-02-14-06-50-50.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 64
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back