Duratrax Banditos on Raider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw that video after I posted this. I'm still all stock and brushed, so I'm thinking the ballooning wouldn't be too much of an issue yet.

Wider tires tend to balloon worse than slimmer ones IMHO. The bandito tires i have are for 1/8 scale and do perform well on my typhon. They're ok for the speed i run the car. I'm not doing any crazy speed runs (yet).

Wider tires tend to balloon worse than slimmer ones IMHO. The bandito tires i have are for 1/8 scale and do perform well on my typhon. They're ok for the speed i run the car. I'm not doing any crazy speed runs (yet).

Ended up getting the Traxxas Anacondas for the street. They definitely balloon now that I'm brushless but overall pretty good. Virtually useless in the grass though.

Ended up getting the Traxxas Anacondas for the street. They definitely balloon now that I'm brushless but overall pretty good. Virtually useless in the grass though.
Useless in the dirt too, or at least IMHO.
My Anacondas are mounted on Stadium Truck rims, helps add some width to the Raider's already narrow stance.

Useless in the dirt too, or at least IMHO.
My Anacondas are mounted on Stadium Truck rims, helps add some width to the Raider's already narrow stance.

I may be wrong but I think they were stock on the Bandit. Hard to believe Traxxas would give you something so limited to start with!

I may be wrong but I think they were stock on the Bandit. Hard to believe Traxxas would give you something so limited to start with!
Agreed; Traxxas is a pretty stand-up organization.
And it was their Rustler that caused this RC car explosion.

Agreed; Traxxas is a pretty stand-up organization.
And it was their Rustler that caused this RC car explosion.

we'd probably better off with these "cool" RC's than those traxxas with such dumb stock tires lol :p on a serious note, nope it wasn't stock on bandits AFAIK (thank goodness!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back