Duratrax Blinder and Badger tires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
Last edited:
I run the Badger on my Talion, actually the Louise's branded T-Apollo, but it's the same.

I like these, it has the same external dimentions as the Katars, while the wheel itself is 3.8" and not 4", so it has more meat to absorbs bumps than the Katars. it's a good all-around tire. i like it.

It's not suited for a track though.

I run the Badger on my Talion, actually the Louise's branded T-Apollo, but it's the same.

I like these, it has the same external dimentions as the Katars, while the wheel itself is 3.8" and not 4", so it has more meat to absorbs bumps than the Katars. it's a good all-around tire. i like it.

It's not suited for a track though.
So not good for loose loam on top of hardpacked clay?

@slick2500 did you ever try these? Looking at Badgers and Katar T’s as bash tires for my 8ight XTE, not too worried about track, have Positrons for that.
Nope still can't decide, but I might be leaning more towards the Badgers myself.

Nope still can't decide, but I might be leaning more towards the Badgers myself.
Did you end up buying one? Curious to hear thoughts.

P.S. I noticed that both links list the tires as “5.3in / 146mm” but 146mm is actually 5.75in. Odd.

Did you end up buying one? Curious to hear thoughts.

P.S. I noticed that both links list the tires as “5.3in / 146mm” but 146mm is actually 5.75in. Odd.
I ended up with some Sweep Racing Defender T tires.

Back