Talion Duratrax Blinder or Badger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatRARAguy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey everyone,

I was just looking at these two tires for my Talion; The Duratrax Blinder and Badger are the only truggy tires that I've seen that aren't for the track. The description Duratrax has for the Blinder says it's only good for street or hard packed surfaces whereas the Badger says that they're for pretty much any surface. Is this true? The Blinder seems like it would be pretty good for everywhere too? Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

duratrax-dtxc5572-1-8-badger-truggy-tire-c2-mounte.jpg

duratrax-dtxc5571-1-8-blinder-truggy-tire-c2-mount.jpg

Hey everyone,

I was just looking at these two tires for my Talion; The Duratrax Blinder and Badger are the only truggy tires that I've seen that aren't for the track. The description Duratrax has for the Blinder says it's only good for street or hard packed surfaces whereas the Badger says that they're for pretty much any surface. Is this true? The Blinder seems like it would be pretty good for everywhere too? Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

View attachment 141556

View attachment 141557
Not sure I'd trust those on 6s. Also Duratrax is not the best quality at all I've got a set that came all messed up when installed my rig looked like it was going over bumps on flat ground🤦 look at what Proline has to offer👍

Not sure I'd trust those on 6s. Also Duratrax is not the best quality at all I've got a set that came all messed up when installed my rig looked like it was going over bumps on flat ground🤦 look at what Proline has to offer👍
they don't have any truggy off road tires. I'd have to go with their 1/8 MT line but it's too much tire for my Talion on a 16t pinion and it cogs.

I've seen quite a few people having good reports on the back flip lp from the oc 4s on their talion 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back